Book In Advance

from US$1,330.40
from US$2,219.00
from US$814.00
More Info
All reviews glacier lagoon diamond beach amphibian boat hadn t smaller boat ice berg life vests saw seals closer look midnight sun black sand beach black diamond worth the hour drive icebergs floating dress warm long tour small pieces
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Popular stop with a small cafe and lots of vistas to watch the icebergs move to and fro in the lagoon. There can be an occasional seal spotting.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Stopped here on our trip across east Iceland. Amazing place to see, probably my most favorite place on the whole island. stayed close to here in our little camper, next morning i had to go back and see it again it was awesome in the early morning and almost nobody else around

1  Thank Steve A
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This was a 9 hour trip by car for us, but was worth the trip even though we had little time to explore the area. Such an amazing sight seeing icebergs moving at great speed heading towards sea. But wow this was cold like I've never experienced before.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I'm not a huge tour guide person, but I would say this was one of, if not my favorite, things we did in Iceland. Not only did we get to see Jökulsarlón, but we were able to take a tour ON and IN the glacier! I would recommend this to EVERYONE. It is so amazing seeing these ancient wonders still in tact and being able to climb around in them and on them. Pretty magnificent (yet cold!) moment.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

It is very cool to see the icebergs floating around the lagoon. Parking is free and there is a visitor center. There is also a black sand beach across the street which I advise seeing also.