Maca Bana(St. George's)
Hotels.com
US$141
US$137
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$163
US$129
US$916
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$72
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

2,086 results
All reviewsbeach frontfishbeachfront roomsoupspool barrex resortsbeach vendorsisland tourst georgesmain restaurantair canadaa la carte restauranthotel groundsaquarium restaurantbeautiful islandexecutive chefthree star
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night when our flight was delayed. It looks like it came straight off of a black and white movie set. Picture Lucy, Ricky, Fred, and Ethel sitting around the pool. BUT...the place has not aged well. Our room had a beautiful view, but the interior was dated and musty. There was a paper signed taped to the bathroom door advising to keep it closed to aid the air conditioner in keeping the room cool. The blow dryer was comical! The only meal we ate there was breakfast the buffet. It was adequate. It was probably really nice at one time, but the best thing I can say about it now is it was better than sleeping at the airport.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
gndgm, General Manager at Grenadian by Rex Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We have read your comments and sadly we are disappointed that your expectations were not met. Our team work feverishly to ensure that all our guests have an enjoyable stay.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and your observation will certainly help us to improve our performance.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Grenadian by Rex Resorts is a quaint hotel that is closely situated to the airport. The hotel staff is very customer oriented and the food was delish especially the omelette for breakfast i enjoyed that have various restaurants to choose from that were onsite, the rooms were cleaned regularly and the pool was relaxing n i enjoyed my daily walks over the bridge. Rex was ideal for my mini vacay during the spice mas period. I will be back definitely for a downtime. Good hotel for quality time with spouse,family or simply by yourself

Room Tip: sea view room the exercise of climbing will those steps will keep you in shape
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank staceya731

Dear Stacey,

We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable. It is always our greatest pleasure to know that our guests leave with wonderful memories etched on my minds.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

this was my first stay at the Rex on my 3rd trip to Grenada. The location is great right up the street from the airport. the facilities are good clean spacious rooms. A/C works well, wifi is open. The rooms are a way from the lobby and the cars do not come anywhere close to the rooms but the porter brings you around on a golf cart. So if you dont want to walk a lot this is not the place for you. The ocean view rooms have amazing views, the beach is clean and accessible. plenty of chairs on the beach. Food is another thing, not a lot of choices the chinese restaraunt is by reservations only. not much for vegetarians anywhere else. room service menu is limited.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank prtravel
gndgm, General Manager at Grenadian by Rex Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing our resort on your 3rd trip to Grenada and for posting a review. We are happy you had a comfortable stay but disappointed our food choices did not meet your expectation. Your concerns have been addressed with our head chef.

It was a pleasure having you and we do look forward to accommodating you on your next visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

On August 11th, 2017, I and my father were traveling together. I made a reservation on booking.com for a two-bed room. When we checked in, we were taken by golf cart to our room. There was one bed in the room. I told the gentleman who brought us up, that the room is incorrect and that I reserved two beds. He immediately went to the phone by the bed, and it did not operate correctly. He eventually spoke to someone at the reception desk and left out. We waited for approximately 50 minutes for a man to come to our room with a rolling bed. I was shocked. We spoke briefly and he stated that the hotel was full and that the reservation on their end did not show my specific request of two beds. He said, "we assumed your reservation was for a married couple, so we gave you the one-bed room". I pointed out to him that the phone was damaged and inoperable. He said no one could help at this time ( It was around 7:00 PM by this time). We waited another 15 minutes for house keeping to come and make the bed. My disabled father took the full-size bed, and I had to sleep on this fold out rolling bed. Later in the night before we laid our heads to pillows, We were subjected to the filthy rusty appliances and bathroom space. And there were no wash cloths to bathe our bodies. I was told that wash cloths are only provided by request.I called the desk repeatedly over the night using the last minutes of my cell phone. The house keeping staff did not provide wash cloths and towels until the next morning after I went down stairs in person again to request. This so called "resort" has a beautiful exterior, but very unkept and dated features. I was irked by it all. I eventually spoke to Ms. Arlene Marsh the general manager the morning of checkout. She was apologetic and offered me and my father complimentary breakfast. However, she stated that she was unable to reimburse or provide a refund because I booked through booking.com. I took my complaint to booking.com, and they said that it was the responsibility of Rex to meet the accommodations of the reservation and provide a refund. Aside from the nice dialogue between the staff at Rex, I was 100% dissatisfied with this expensive overnight stay. My expectations were not met at all. And no one ever came to check the broken phone in the room!!! Plus, the uncapped shower knob broke my nail.

Room Tip: this is not a resort
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
gndgm, General Manager at Grenadian by Rex Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Heidi C,

On behalf of our team, I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectation and for the inconvenience suffered during your short stay with us. The issues were raised with the departments concerned and the necessary corrective steps taken.

Thank you for choosing our resort; we trust you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you when next in our area.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

$90US for a day that ends at 6PM, all you can drink, buffet style breakfast, not very tasty, lunch buffet spread much better, but then that was only for 2 hours and the rest of the day you only had to choose from burgers or hot dogs.

Staff wasn't that great or friendly aside one guest services woman walking around once that day, and Rachel at the pool shop. She let me borrow a book and return to the desk after she had closed at 5PM.

The grounds were okay, not top shape, the pool was nice, but furniture stained a bit. Overall not terrible. It was quiet, but more family oriented. Non motorized water sports were included, and long stretch of beach but a lot of stuff in the water so you couldn't just walk into the ocean but for a few clear spots.

Room Tip: Day pass- okay
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tamara N
gndgm, General Manager at Grenadian by Rex Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Tamara,

It was a pleasure having you on a Day Pass.
Our day pass begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m. and includes a full buffet breakfast, coffee/tea & pastry station in the court yard cafe from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. the grill opens from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m where you can get burgers, hot-dogs. Pizza is added from 2:30 p.m.
Our buffet lunch is served from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. and afternoon tea with sandwiches, cakes and cookies served in the Court Yard Cafe from 4:00 to 5:30 p.m.
Bar service is available all day from 10:00 a.m.
Thank you for choosing our hotel to spend your day.