Chihuahua Resort
US$300
Hotel Del Lago Golf & Art Resort(Punta Ballena)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hotels.com
Villa Toscana Boutique Hotel(Punta del Este)(Great Value!)
Alive Health Spa Resort(Punta del Este)
US$211
US$188
Hotels.com
Club Hotel Casapueblo(Punta Ballena)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Terraza del Mar(Punta Ballena)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Puesta del Sol(Punta Ballena)
  • Pool
Apart Hotel Beira Mar(Punta del Este)
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I reserved three nights in Chihuahua Resort near Punta del Este. When I did the reservation, they asked me for a credit card. This is usual to guarantee the arrival and the first night in case of a no show. More than 4 weeks before my trip, I decided to stay only two nights. The answer of the hotel was that I could stay shorter, but I have to pay for all three nights. These are the conditions of their homepage, I never visited. When I looked on my credit card bill, I found the charging of all three nights in advance without any authorisation. I wrote to them, that I did not booked via their homepage, but by email and that no one told me, that I have to pay three nights in advance (which is not usual). I sent them four emails, but never received an answer again.
Arriving at the resort, many things were very strange. No one of the staff speaks only a word english. The TV in my room was not working, as well as the safe deposit box and their was no toilet paper in the bathroom. After discussions using my spanish dictionary, they were generous and put new batteries in the safe deposit box.
The beach is beautiful and only 10 minutes away, but the resort itself has a very strange atmosphere. If it was a hostel and you pay 50 US$ for a room, it would be ok, but they call themselves a 4-star resort and charge 300 US$ in high season and this is absolute ridiculous.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank Vielreisender D
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The people who wrote excellent are probably the thief owners, please don't believe in nothing not even the pics are real they are shameless these people, I told them off when I just arrived they should be in jail for lying big time. They have an inexperience chef who doesn't have a clue what he is doing, I have had food in Close by restaurants, very poor quality of food, furniture old, swimming pool dirty, disco only 2 couples stay that night. The service terrible and when u ask for ur money back they refused totally. Believe me I've never see owner so shameless and thief

• Stayed: February 2013
7  Thank Lasie2005
Reviewed 8 February 2013

We have lots of experience with adults only....adult themed resorts...This one is the worst! No service, they could not communicate in English if they wanted to, which they didn't seem to care to let you know how the hotel worked, where things were, what was included in the all inclusive. It was not inexpensive...325 a night..the room was okay...the pool great...but you had to get your own pads for your lounges, if you could find them...It has to be a write off...no customers..and everyone you talk to in Punta says that the place is always empty...spent 3 days and left...booked for 6...

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Dangling
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We were there in May... Big mistake! Nobody, but we were in the hotel!)))))Very good staff, rooms are high quality standarts, good breakfast, amazing area with pools and atmosphere of crazy`s parties.... I think, in building, they used only natural matirial and, for example, in public area(lobby, restaurant, bars, etc.) you can feel a strong smell of thatch`s roof. I like it. I wish to return in right time!!!!! The hotel, in winter, is an area of every night`s parties from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m., so, this place isn`t for a family and children. You should know, though, the hotel is close to the airport, but TOO far away from Punta del Este. A taxi to go there and back costs 70-80 USD. Near the hotel you can find nothing, but beach. Shops and restaurants? Go to Punta del Este! So, if you stay there, i recommend to take "all inclusive" packet. I`ll back....

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Luluka35
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I stayed overther in April, I was told by my Friends in Southamerica that the Hotel was really nice. I found on it an AMEIZING Place.
The hotel was perfect, has a heated pool with a Bar.
The Rooms were really big and so comfortable.
The food was incredible.
I can totally recommend the BBQ with a lot of different meets I never try in my life and sussages.
All the Staff was very friendly and they were always able to help us

At night was the best time to get together with other couples at the Hotels Disco. The weekend were fantasic a lot of people. at night we were enjoying of the heated pool.

Room Tip: All the Rooms are big and confortable: I like the moste the ones decorated in white and terrace.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple