See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We had the pleasure of spending our honney moon at Les Battees.
Les Battees is a lovely 19th century farm house that is sourronded by a relaxing orchard and fields. This is a good place to get away from the hussle and bussle of the town. Les Battees is located in the proximity of many lovely full of charachter towns, vineyards and chateaux. The beauty of Les Battees is in its simplicity and its food.
Being vegetarian, we were happy to have found such a treat in France. Roy offers wonderful table d'hotes, as well as a good breakfast with tasty home made jams.
Roy is great host and we would be glad to return to Les Battees in the future!

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I have to say, I am a bit late with my review but had to do it since when I returned for the third time I really enjoyed my stay (again). But what really deserves to be mentioned, besides the clean and comfy rooms and the awesome food cooked by Roy, is Roy's hospitality. He really went out of the way to accommodate my siblings in order to enable our trip to the Bourgogne! All three of us had a great time and my brother, who is not a Veggie, really enjoyed the meals! I am sure I will be back again... Oh and by the way, I HIGHLY recommend to bring some of Roy's homemade jam and honey back - that way I had a bit of the Bourgogne to remember at breakfasts.

Date of stay: September 2011
Reviewed 14 June 2011

As soon as Roy showed me my room, I knew I would like it because I could smell the fresh linens already... The property was a bit hard to find when u come from the direction of Beaune but people were very helpful and showed me the way (ask Roy in advance for directions...). The B&B is beautifully hidden and thus very quiet. The best part of my stay was however, the dinner cooked by Roy! Truly great! I immensely enjoyed the meal and the conversation with Roy. I returned within two weeks and will for sure return again...

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Miez
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Delicious home cooking, comfortable rooms and charming host. We recommend a longer stay rather than a simple overnight heading north or south.

Date of stay: March 2011
Reviewed 5 January 2011

We are a family of five (2 adults and 3 children ranging from 3 to 11 years) who stayed at Les Battees last summer for one night on our journey home from the South of France to England. What a fantastic find this B and B was and we so wished we could have stayed longer!
We had a lovely large family room which fitted all five of us comfortably.The house itself was quite something with space to relax and a huge enchanted garden the children were mesmerised by!
The delicious home cooked food was in itself worth staying for and the hosts themselves great company!
I would highly recommend this B and B and will definately be booking to stay again next year!

Date of stay: August 2010