“Rita's Cantina at Harrah's Resort Southern California”
Review of 'Ritas Cantina

'Ritas Cantina
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Funner
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The Tequito's are my favorite dish and the guacamole is great! The service is pleasant and fast, along with a view of the pool.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The drinks are great and they taste even better during happy hours. The service was great, especially the bartenders. Cucumber Margarita is the best! Mangoniada is amazing too!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

My husband and I were at Ritas Cantina last week and totally enjoyed the food. I also enjoyed a margarita! We were staying at Harrah's and, our only regret was that we did not have enough time to go back for a second time this visit. I will go back in the future!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Decided Mexican food was needed so went to Ritas for dinner. The southwest egg rolls were so good! Almost didn't order them because they came with raspberry chipotles dipping sauce. So glad I did! The sauce was amazing. Plenty for 2-3 people. Portion sizes are pretty big. I could only eat half of my burrito but that could have been the egg rolls and complimentary chips and salsa. Speaking of the chips and salsa.... sooooooo good! The chips are served warm with seasoning on them. They are served with a bridge of 4 different salsas. One of them a cheese sauce. All of them were good, hence the over-indulgence! If you don't have time to sit down for a meal, they have an attached taco truck that you can order food to take with you. Beware though, this place is closed on tues/wed.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We had a very pleasant meal here, You might want to wait before ordering appetizers as we were served chips with several dips shortly after ordering. The portions were good our waitress was very friendly and efficient and the portions were ample . The margarita's were a bit pricey but they were large and well made and about what you'd expect to pay at a Mexican restaurant.