Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage EVER

As a frequent spa visitor with my fiance, Samantha and Hailee provided us with something most other... read more

Reviewed 10 June 2019
matthewalexander58
Cape Town
via mobile
Best spa treatments

Hands down the best massage I've ever had! Professional and friendly staff members.Thanks so much... read more

Reviewed 9 May 2019

from US$52.40
from US$125.63
from US$114.86
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I decided to spoil my husband for a treatment,as it was our anniversary. On arrival we received a warm welcome by JP, who served us a lovely glass of sparkling wine. My husband chose the deep tissue massage and I went with the swedish one. What I can say is WOW! . Samantha and Nittaya knew what they were doing. We will definitely go back. Thank you for making this a special memory.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Alison G
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Staff are wonderfully friendly and professional and very good at what they do. I cam away from there feeling revived.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank suebust
Reviewed 14 August 2017

What a wonderful relaxing experience. Me and my Mother had a great time and enjoyed much needed pampering. Thank you True Oasis for taking such good care of us!

Date of experience: August 2017