Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews wonderful experience lunch and dinner the river at home the owner wide range diamond necklace furnished rooms magical view mr km hanging bath tourists pandemic arrangements nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021

We stayed for 2 nights here. Such a wonderful place, mesmerizing view, lovely people and memorable experiences we gathered from here. We were not feeling to come only. Special thanks to Mr. Soumik Mukherjee, the way he takes care of guests really admirable. Every person we came across really very humble and courteous. My daughter started crying as soon as we left HOMECALLING. I want to thank Mr. Kaushik Bhattacharyya for arranging this beautiful trip. Hoope to see you soon HOMECALLING SAMTHAR.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2020

Serene,peaceful, with amazing Kanchenjunga view..we should explore more obscure places like this. About the homestay,the rooms are very neat and clean,well furnished, perfectly sanitized,and every room has a quirky bengali themed name so that it would feel just like your home.the food was amazing, never expected full fledged bengali breakfast, lunch and dinner platter at a place like that.also, The hospitality is something I would like to mention specially, I have never seen someone treating tourists like a family at any place before ( I am talking about the owner of this place). I highly recommend this place and the homestay to everyone

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

Out of many places in North Bengal,this time we wished to go to a lesser known place.Samthar was our right choice. A calm,clean and picturesque view of the great peak captivated our heart. The view with diamond necklace at night was an amazing experience.Kaushik,co owner and Manager showed the position of their lodge beforehand by video call with his inherent capacity to capture ones heart without prior face to face interaction. And this adds a new dimension in such an outing. The host is perfect 10! The position,rooms, bed& bath,food and the arrangement of moonlight dinner in remote place all are flawless. I wish to come here again and that is very early!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2020

I heard my soul crying ‘Give me some sunshine’,I found him breathing,‘Ya know you're gettin nothin’ and then I woke up one morning ,feeling brand new as a Home far from home calling me ‘ don’t feel you are stuck in-between’. Yes it is something somewhere HOMECALLING Samthar that hold my hand and took me to the lap of virgin nature, I only murmured ‘I'm running down the road, Tryin' to loosen my load.’ Marely 49 KM from NJP, a ‘take it easy’ drive of almost two hours, crossing the mighty Tista through NHPC hydro project that took me to HOMECALLING Samthar. Kaushik da, the owner himself was there and his inviting smile made us feel at once that we are the hosts and for the rest of the days we have to look after the organic kitchen garden, the lash green carpet lawn. we have to keep a watch on twittering birds frequenting the squash and orange trees within the property and we have to talk through silence with ever beaming Kanchenjunga who will pose differently from dawn to moonlit night. The premium home stay has everything to offer you in well furnished cosy rooms from teamaker, hairdryer, hot n cold running water to magical view of the wide range of majestic Kanchenjunga through out. It is really nice to take a cup of coffee and feel free in the wide balcony to see Kanchenjunga wearing a diamond necklace, the lighted Klimpong valley. With ‘ ‘Main hoon na’ Kaushik da around you, you will find everything has been arranged for you well in advance, may it be sunset view from Panboo or picnic by the riverside, crossing the hanging bridge ( Relly, the river), a day trip to not so far Charkhole or down there to Chunabhatti. Apart from the exquisite nature to feel, the Homestay, unique of its kind is there to offer you typical Bengali dishes – ‘shukto’, ‘posto’, ‘potol chingri’… ‘gorom bhaat’ n ‘ghee’, even mouth watering ‘rosogolla’ or ‘ burfi sandesh’ are there in dessert, what to worry. So visit HOMECALLING, Samthar if you love to explore nature, witness the wide range of mesmerizing Kanchenjunga and experience serenity within and around. .

Room tip: rooms on the mountain side with open balcony
Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank Sourindra nath B
Reviewed 5 November 2020

Its such a place where you may feel the peace of nature and so you feel like staying at your own home. The host is so my dear... Free spirit and have knowledge of the mountain life. I recommend every one to go there and feel nature in the hills with majestic view of sleeping buddha aka Mount Kanchanjangha. I spent my Birthday there this year. Want to visit againg.

Date of stay: November 2020