All reviews ocean pool villa breeze bar speed boat recreational area our stay was great quick tour view room buggy service grilled food room service staircase leading life vests few suggestions baggage claim cleaning station activity center light dinner
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very glad that late checkout was approved. We were delighted that resort gave us a birthday cake and villa decorations for my girlfriend's birthday! Service staff were very friendly and helpful. Facilities were great.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I must say after four nights of staying at this resort, i find it is amazing and leave very personal touch to my heart.
The staffs at the Edge restaurant are fantastic! Especially the hosts, SHARFEEZ... he is one of a kind! He is very detail oriented which remember my food preferences and also very attentive and hardworking! He also go beyond in helping me to check with the reception for my checkout information and sharing the information back to me when this duty should be done by my lifestyle host which she never keep in touch with us after the first day when she check us in which is very disappointed. However, I am very thankful in meeting Shafeez and he is a Gem in the resort!
Nevertheless, AHMED, another host at the EDGE Restaurant who also alway looking after us and having a great smile on whenever i see him and a very hardworking guy!
In terms of food and beverages, PONG and LIANG both chefs who alway greet us at the restaurant door which make my husband and i feel very special!! They also give alternative on the food selection to substitute on the food that we cannot consume at the buffet. Not to mention, they are very thoughtful in bringing our food to our table so we do not have to wait at the kitchen bar area for it to be ready.
The room we stay at the ocean water villa room is stunning and the linens, bedsheets, the area is spotless and clean! The housekeeper clean the room twice a day and changing new towels... such a thoughtful resort it is...thumbs up for the housekeepers too!!!
I must say this resort is one of a kind, and leave personal touches to each one of the guest who stay at their resort! They will go beyond making your journey most memorable as possible at their resort!
No hesitation in picking this resort and coming back again.

Once again, thank you Shafeez, Ahmed, Pong and Liang for leaving this most unforgettable memories for me and my husband in Maldives at Grand Park Kodhipparu. Soon we will meet again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed 2 nights in Beach Pool Villa and 2 nights in Ocean Pool Villa. Both with amazing views. Staffs are friendly and helpful. The food and service are nice too! The resort also help to extend our check out time to match with our departure time. We really appreciate it. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Just had the most wonderful time at this resort. It is new with quality interiors and lovely furnishings. Bathroom is heavenly with outdoor bamboo shower overlooking the ocean. There's a glass floor in villa which adds to the touch. Here's sharing some observations and what we learned from the friendly staff.

Villa Type: We opted for two villas for 4 of us (our boys are both considered as adults as they are above 12). Each villa can only accommodate 3 adults and 1 child. Alternatively, you can opt for the Grand Residence with 2 bedrooms. I was told Villa 3 is the best :)
If you want to snorkel from your villa, opt for Water Villa Ocean. Lagoon side is better for swimming. There are life vests, beach bag & slippers, umbrellas provided in room. Yoga mat is available upon request.

Sea Life: We noticed more fish and sea life activities at our villa at 2-3pm daily during our snorkeling sessions. We had an eagle ray visiting us at around 2.40pm. Was told eagle rays are rare here and appeared near the island about a week ago. Sting ray is more commonly seen here. Colorful fish and super long Needle Fish around 2pm. Check out the lobby for baby sharks, we saw a puffer fish there once. For dolphins, schools of them used to be spotted near the restaurant during breakfast and villas too when the sea is calmer. But was disrupted by the rain earlier this month. I had an egret watching sunrise with me one morning :)

Food: We had Half Board which includes breakfast and dinner. It is easier as there are no other meal options on that island. Just a note if you're wondering what's included. Hot beverage, juices and water are included at breakfast but not dinner. We spent about USD30 each night just for water :)

Service: This is the part that made the trip. All staff from the front desk to the back office, put in their best effort. Friendly, hardworking and simply thoughtful. We look forward to dining each day because every meal was pleasant from the managers to servers, supervisors, chefs, cooks and all. They kept a lookout on dolphins and updated me daily. Though we didn't see any, our hearts are filled.

Kudos to all!

Room Tip: Water Villa Ocean for snorkel. Lagoon side for swimming. For Grand Residence, Villa 3 is best :) Film the sunrise/sunset on timelapse.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Excellent hospitality. Peaceful location. Design of villas are good. variety of of fishes can watch and do snorkeling at villa itself. All safety precautions considered. Break fast at The Edge is awesome.