Villa M Bali Seminyak
Grand Balisani Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$81
Villa Kayu Raja(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$114
Legong Keraton Beach Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$77
Kokonut Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$82
Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$152
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$76
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

The Apartments Canggu(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$43
Orbitz.com
Hotel Tugu Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$286
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

Ametis Villa(Canggu)
US$362
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I have stayed at villa M with my husband for 3 nights. It is a great villa with great staffs and service. Many thanks to Mr hubert and team. They really provided very personalised service to us throughout the stay. They are very attentive and prompt in daily room service. They remember us and address us by name each time they see us. Mr hubert also takes great effort to recommend us great place for massage.
We had the honeymoon package and were amazed by the thoughtful, romantic and beautiful set up for the candlelight dinner.
Great villa for anyone who loves total privacy and quiet place. This villa fits it all.
The pool is very well maintained too.
Many thanks to the great team with wonderful service and smile throughout our stay at villa M.
Thumbs up to everyone of you!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennie G
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We recently stayed at Villa M Bali for 3 nights with my family. We have stayed in three other villas around Umalas but I must say Villa M is recommended to stay for family.

We arrived at 10pm and all the staff give their pure smile to welcome us. Once we checked in, we were surprised with their beautiful 4 bedrooms villa and the big pool; but this is not finished yet as when we wake up in the morning its all green around the villa with many plants. They also have Gym

The breakfast served in our dining, it is simple but we still enjoy it. Almost every day we spend our time in the villa to enjoy the pool. The staff always smile and they promptly arrange for our request. The staff were so helpful in accommodating our requests.

We loved the ambience of quiet and the fresh air.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We will come Back!

Away from city traffic this villa M is recommended. We stayed for 7 nights and we feel like only 3 nights stay. Even away from traffic does not mean the distance to find crowd is far, it is only takes about 10 min to Seminyak or 25 min to Kuta by car and it is easy to find a taxi, just ask the staff to arrange for you.

The staffs always are honest if it will take a while to fulfill our request.

The villa has big clean private pool and we love it. From your poolside, you can see the green rice view and when it’s clear sky, you can see the sunset in distance.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Stayed there for 4 nights away from the crowded of Kuta and Seminyak in this place was the right choice.

We booked for 5 bedrooms and were very impressed with the accommodation and the staff who were so pleased to accommodate our request. The villa was great and we also have our own private pool which is well maintained.

The outside garden is green and we like it.

I stayed in the one bedroom private pool villa with my wife and my family stayed in the four bedroom. We always spend to see the sunset from distance while sitting on the pool side with a cup of coffee.

On the last night we have booked BBQ in our villa and we feels like home.
We will definetly come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2012

We are frequent travellers to Bali and always try to get over there at least once a year. We loved the place and its people so much that we even got married there.

But in all the years we have visited Bali never have we encountered such disgraceful service - and this is before we even get there!

We have been in contact with only one person, Fein, and this experience has been enough to shadow our whole perspective of this country.

First of all they expect you to pay upfront and in full prior to your arrival. This I have never encountered before in our travels to Indonesia, Europe, Malyasia, Singapore, Thailand, China and NZ. Even Ayana Resort didn't require full payment prior to our arrival and we got married there! Fein explained that this is the policy for all villa rentals in Bali and that they all collectively adhere to this. After a bit of investigating I found this to be true so I acquiesced. I was then told that the charges will be billed to our credit card (with a 3% surchagrge) over the next few days. Fine - all good.

I then go to check my credit card statement online and to my great delight (saracsm) we have been billed twice. Now if they only charged a 30-50% deposit like all other establishments then whilst this would be exceptionally frustrating it would still be manageable. But as we had to pay the full 7 nights accomodation in advance, including the surcharge, and including the foreing transaction fees we are now looking at a huge amount sitting on our credit card - and all this twice!

Now a true mark of a professional business is how they handle these types of problems. But unlike other professional businesses Fein decided to approach this situation by apportioning the blame on everybody else. First he tried to blame our bank - how my bank could charge twice for a transaction that somebody else put through is beyond me. Then he tried to blame their bank. But because it is most likely their banks fault then its not their problem and funnily enough its now our problem!

There has been no geunine attempt at an apology, there has been no offers of conessions, there has been no assistance or inclination to try and get to the bottom of this. I have asked for a complete refund and cancellation and this has been ignored. I have asked to speak to the manager and this has been ignored.

How I am meant to sort this out with THEIR bank from a different country is beyond me. Now I have wasted hours emailing Fein and contacting my bank to take this to the Dispute Tribunal and meanwhile I am paying interest (twice!) on accomodation that I have no interest in visiting!

So do yourselves a favour and think long and hard before booking your stay at this establishment. Whilst these things can and do happen and are usually outside a hotel's control, the onus is still on them to make sure that the issues are resolved as quickly and with minimum fuss and stress. Never blame the clients and you most certainly never expect them to handle the problem! It seems they are overly quick to get your money and that seems to be where the service ends.

Beautiful hotels, resorts and villas are ubiquitous in Bali so please look elsewhere and save yourselves the hassle. I don't want anyone else to go through what we are going through, there are enough complications in every day life without having to go through it when trying to book a relaxing getaway!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Button255100
feinw, Owner at Villa M Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Thank you for your comment about us, with all due respect we would like to share again the real story;

Our villa rental terms & conditions and the 3% bank surcharge fee will be added on the top of the total payment was informed to you before you confirming your reservation and it was written very clearly on the credit card authorization form that we attached on the invoice we send to you.

After we received your email on Friday, which is claimed that we have charged your credit card twice, we right away directly sent the receipt of settlement to you end of proved, as well checked with our bank by bunch of phone calls and emails.
Few hours later we received an email from our bank confirmed that there is only one transaction being made and recorded on their system.

We strongly push our bank to investigate the "Double Charged" case again meanwhile we agreed to refund full villa rental payment plus foreign transaction fee in AUD which showed on your credit card e-statement as per your request, even though it stated on our cancellation policy that rental payment is non refundable.

The first day after weekend, we received an email from our bank saying that there was an error with their system which was caused their system worked incorrectly.
All funds (plus foreign transaction fees), was being transfer back to your account in two days after that, in AUD, with the exact amount you being charged.

And we believe you were on cc with the outgoing and incoming emails, from us to the bank and from the bank to us.

We personally sent our apology to you on behalf of the bank and responding you that our villa manager is only responsible of daily operational, not reservation department. But our apology means nothing to you until you spread this review.
Bank's system error was beyond human control, and there is no one to blame or to be blame from us. Judging us "distinguish" by not offering you further discount as in a matter of fact the rate we offered to you has been discounted.

Thank you for your review and have a great moment to share.