Sherwood Motel(Charlottetown)
US$126
Comfort Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$123
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
US$95
Dutch Inn Hotel(Cornwall)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfair isleseparate bedroomclose to the airportplace to staygreat placethe owneradjoining roomsenjoy your staymotelpeicharlottetownpriceislandweekofficegardenhome
Reviewed 16 November 2017

adjoining rooms were available with kitchenette and three great beds, clean and safe, slept like a baby. enough dishes for the ladies to enjoy meals at home, little farther away from the city but close to the airport.

Room Tip: bring some food to cook and settle down for a great holiday, slept six and there were only four of us,,
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank I4050QHcherylm
Reviewed 6 October 2017

The person at the desk was very helpful, the gardens around the office are amazing! THEN we walked into the room. The first impression was "holy smokes you could stay here for a week". It had a full sized kitchen with dishes, pots and pans and silverware. Then there was a table with four chairs, a recliner, and full sized couch. Also a full sized bed. Since I was by myself in the room I couldn't have asked for more. Then I rounded the corner and there was a separate bedroom with two twin beds that overlooked the back lawn. A great vanity area that was separate from the bathroom. I was a little doubtful of the noise since there is an airport nearby but it was perfectly quiet and a great space. A definite revisit if we are in the area again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Absolutely impressed with how clean and nice our suite was, I believe it had just been renovated so was very modern. The staff were very courteous and friendly and we had a very lovely stay here. I would definitely recommend this motel for it's excellent price and great value for your money.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Initially worried about what the motel may be like because it was so reasonable. We were delighted with our very clean room and complete kitchenette. This is the perfect spot to stay to tour the island. There is even a beautiful little garden by the office.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Roxym200
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stayed at the fair isle motel and I can honestly say it was the worst place ever. It is dated and just plain dirty. We even got an earwig on the bed one day. The bed was hard and noisy. Got the creeps.
Won't be staying there again.
Find somewhere else

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank marilynhbaker
939yangy, Manager at Fair Isle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Hello Marilyn
MY name is Michael,I am the owner of the Fair Isle Motel.
I am really glad to you give us comments to let us improve.
And I just all the reservations in July of 2017 currently,The problem is I can not find your
reservation.That mean is you have not been here before.
Can you tell me the exactly date and room number to help me check that.
If you can do it I will really appriciate it.

Michael