Agoda.com
Dukes Place(El Cove)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexplore the islandgolf carsan andreslas palmasmaster suitegloriamuleshostsnoisebeachesscootertours
Reviewed 17 March 2017

What can I say I simply adore this place! Casa Las Palmas was my home away from home during my stay on San Andres Island! From the minute I got there I was greeted warmly by my hosts and throughout the stay they went out of their way to make me comfortable, set up any activities I needed and make me feel like part of their family!

I stayed in two different rooms during my stay and both were absolutely lovely, both modern and comfortable and tastefully decorated. The staff is warm and helpful and on one night Armando and Gloria (hosts) cooked the best paella I have ever eaten!

While some may feel the property is far from the city center I feel it's located on the best part of the island,(and I biked the entire thing for 12 days so I feel confident in this statement), because it's super close to the best beaches and the best diving spots. And if you want the clubs or the busy El Centro they will call you a cab or they will set you up with a the mules everyone drives or a scooter. I opted to use a bicycle but that's just me!

Anyways if you want personal touch with comfort and class stay at this place!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank shoshie_9
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Perfect stay! The hosts are so helpful, the food is so delicious ( breakfast is free, but you can order dinner as well), the pool area is so relaxing, the house is so beautiful. PERFECTION!! It's such a relaxing place with beautiful decor - native art and awesome palm trees and plants. Ask them to organize a taxi to pick you up from airport and then go straight to the hotel and hit the pool! The hosts are super knowledgeable about all that San Andrea has to offer, so let them know what you're interested in. I wanted and that's what I found. Couldn't have been better.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank citycountry
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Best ever!! Magnificent hosts/ rooms/everything!!! Loved staying there and wish I could live there forever! Highly recommended if you want luxurious San Andrés....forever grateful to hosts and ...their restaurant!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2016

The service, rooms and especially the owners of the establishment were above level -
I will be returning to this "hotel boutique" for sure -
I recommand this place to anyone. We had the occasion to eat a selection of breakfasts included every morning that were delicious and of course I must say that me and my friends also had the chance to taste the owner's food in the evening also, a chef life no other - words cannot start describing the culinary experience we had
Please visit.....you will not regret a minute of it

Room Tip: "Las suites en las esquinas son más grandes y soleadas"
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Frederic M
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Armando and Gloria were the best hosts. They built this gorgeous large home with large rooms on the side. When we arrived, Armando offered us refreshments while I checked in. The ground are clean, full of all sorts of tropical plants and flowers, and perfectly maintained. The pool sits adults and children alike with depths ranging from about 2.5 ft to 5.5 ft. There is a combination waterfall and jacuzzi that the kids enjoyed in the afternoon and the adults enjoyed later in the evening with drinks. Rooms are air conditioned and very clean. Breakfast is included and features freshly squeezed juice, fresh fruit and your choice of main dish ranging from waffles to eggs. Armando's staff is also happy to cook dinner with a few hours of advanced notice. We took advantage of it one night and my seafood bisque was spectacular. Anything we needed was taken care of... Never any problems. We will start here from now one whenever we go back to San Andres!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family