See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Basic, but comfortable and clean rooms, free parking, decent breakfast and good Wi-Fi. 24-hour restaurant/reception and early breakfast possibility are additional bonuses for travelers. Overall – good value for money.
P.S. One of us 4 didn’t like specific cleaning chemicals smell in the room.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited in Nov. arrived during dinner time. Went around the building back and forth a number of times trying to figure out the best entryway. We entered through the restaurant and asked a.... waitress? How to check in. She asked our name, gave us a key, and asked a bus boy to show us to our room. We had to go back and forth through the restaurant with our bags from the car. To get to the hotel rooms we actually had to walk through a large dinner party that was going on on the second floor. They had to scoot their chairs in so we could get through the door.

The room. Small, not a big deal! What gives this review 2 stars instead of 3 or maybe even 4 is the fact that someone was performing.... maintenance? From about 1-4am! Someone was banging on something for hours! Off and on! It was horrible!!

Will not stay here again!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We were lucky to stumble onto this restaurant for lunch. The building is what attracted us. The decor inside was interesting with a baby carriage up in a corner, and flowers and pottery decorating the tables.

We had a variety of food including pierogi, of course. Everyone enjoyed their food. When it came time for dessert, I decided to try their ice cream with fruit. I hit the jackpot with that choice. I had a scoop of vanilla and one of strawberry with fresh strawberries. It was delicious. I'd go back for that any time.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelingFreeWoman
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Simple food, good prices.
I have been here with my family.
I had pierogi and barszcz z krokietem.
The taste was ok.
I liked the typical porcelain from Bolesławiec.
I'll be back for sure to try the żurek in bread

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2016

We stayed here on a Polish pottery shopping trip. Almost new guesthouse, the interior design was so cool. The outside was also decorated with old Polish farm machinery, really pieces of history. The room was clean with an air conditioning unit! We ate dinner and breakfast at the guest house, food was excellent. Many locals were dining at the restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family