Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fish diving experience rice other places diving spots stayed longer barren land volcano trip spent two weeks peaceful place incredible diving his team black forest dive indonesia island homestay
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2019

My husband and I stayed at Sanctum Una-Una and enjoyed delicious local dishes that reminded me of home. We also had one of the best dives ever. The tobys were out in full force, literally by the thousands; it was awesome to watch. We also saw turtles, a peacock razor fish, feather stars, the crown of thorns, and beautiful marine life in abundance. Oscar the Grouch, a huge moray eel, also made his presence known. By its very remoteness, Una-Una tops the list with its untouched beauty; a must-see. Nani Murtaqi

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2019

I had a very chilled out and relaxing time at Sanctum. The diving was great, the home-cooked food was delicious and Anni (the manager) and her team are super helpful, accommodating and friendly. Hammocks everywhere! Natural beauty abounds, a great place to go off the grid. Cottages are great, too.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 24 June 2019

The hardest part of our stay was leaving. This place is the paradise of diving, with countless spots to explore and an incredible variety of coral fauna. At Sanctum we found an excellent team that thought us about diving and guided us all over this unforgettable experience. We suggest to take time to explore the volcano and the village in the island as well. Food was very good, cooked by local chef. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dream Place!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 11 May 2019

Una una is very beautiful, remote volcano island in Togian islands. Sanctum is an eco-friendly dive center and the stay here was propably the most relaxing visit I have ever had anywhere. There are only two small villages in the island, so there are not any extra temptations. You can just dive, snorkel, read a book and chill in the hammock with beautiful sea view. The food is very good and beds are comfy. Being remote eco-friendly place, you should not expect all modern amenities. It feels like being in a summer cottage, which is perfect. They even have built finnish sauna there! I spent two weeks in Sanctum Una una and did my Advanced open water course there. Anni, Theo and all the staff is amazing and sooo friendly. The dive sites are just amazing, lots of colorful healthy coral and so many different fish species! Even though the trip to Una una is a bit long and tricky, it is worth of every second.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2019

It took me a long time to write this review but I promised Andi I would do it so here it is.
We visited Una Una in April 2018 and although some things may have changed I think the essentials stay the same. We first stayed in a luxuary bungalow but then switched to a standard room which was cleaner (no insects and animal noises from rats etc.), very comfortable and way better value :)
We stayed for a week and spent our time reading, snorkeling and diving. The food was really good and there were many vegetarian/vegan options for us. Everyone eats together which made us feel very much at home :)
The diving equipment was in good condition and the diving was simply beautiful because there are so many different species of fish.
When we were there two small cats were abandoned by their mother so we and some of the staff took care of them and I'm very happy to see that they made it :)

All in all we had a lovely experience and would always come again!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Emmi H, Public Relations Manager at Sanctum Una Una Eco Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

Thank you so much . we was very happy you stay with us . Warm warm welcome back anytime.

Safety travel we already miss you here

Kindly