Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$12
TripadvisorUS$12
All reviews fish rice dive resort other places cold water diving spots stayed longer barren land volcano trip spent two weeks peaceful place incredible diving an abundance his team black forest indonesia island
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Just spent few days on Una Una. The dive was amazing, very nice and ealthy corals.
The rooms are beautiful and I got all meals included for a very cheap price.
I will come back for sure.
Thanks to the sanctum team

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2019

At the beginning I planned to stay 4 days in Una-Una, one day later I wanted to stay the all week !
When you arrived in Una-una you feel privileged. You are on a beautiful island, preserved from mass tourism in a resort doing everything to minimise its impact on this ecosystem. You can feel that people working here have a long-term vision to preserve biodiversity and it works ! The diving here is amazing, corals are healthy and beautiful and there is a lot of different species big stuff like napoleon, eagle raie, tuna, small sharks ... and also a lot of colourful small stuff shrimps, nudibranchs, crabs ...
The life during my stay was very peaceful I shared it between diving, snorkelling, talking to other people in common area, enjoy doing nothing in hamac, playing with kitties reading and eating. The people working here are always in the common area (if they are not diving) ready to talk, there are very friendly and accessible.
About the bungalows, they are clean and very comfy, there is everything you need to feel good (the bed is nice and there is hot shower). There is mosquitos on the island so you will need repellent even if there is a net around the bed.
Yes it is difficult to go but it is the reason of why it is so nice.
Una-una is the kind of place you want to keep to yourself because it is so beautiful and you don’t want it to be spoiled !

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2019

We spent 4 days in Una Una. Arriving aswell as departure was well assisted and organized by Annie which made our stay quite easy. The accommodation is beautiful with sea view and a beautiful sunrise and many areas to hang out either in the group with the dive masters or for your own. Diving was perfect, we were in a small group with a very good dive master. Any other activities were nice, like trekking to the volcanoe, snorkelling, etc. Food was perfect, with lots of diversity! In our 10 days at Togean we had the best time in Una Una , Sanctum. Thank u for everything!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lea K
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

Ok I'll tell it to you straight. It is tough to get to Una Una. There are not many convenient routes and it usually takes at least 2 days of travel especially if you plan to catch public ferry. We did and it was a good experience. We slept well and didn't bother with the private cabin. Business class is fine. Also make sure to take plenty of extra cash because there are not many functional ATMs once you get outside of the major cities on Sulawesi. If you have to charge your boat from Wakai to Una Una to your account that is OK. I was so stressed because we ran out of cash bit once you get there the Sanctum staff will take care of you.

The rooms are comfy but be prepared for a little bit of rustic living. The toilets are manual only! Meals at Sanctum are family style and simple healthy food. I developed a taste for Tempe during our stay! Your days will be spent relaxing in a hammock or lounge chair or napping in the perfect island breeze. The diving is truly fantastic. The water is clean and the varieties of fish are the best in the world! I especially loved night dives there. I would absolutely return for more diving. Go on an adventure and head to Una Una. You won't regret it!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank one000mph
Reviewed 4 September 2019

I went for Dive in Una Una and Sanctum team specially Andri has helped me a lot. They are great guys. They help you with their best resources. They will make your dive entertaining. They have given me well accommodated resorts, good foods. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: May 2019