Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$12
All reviews fish rice dive resort other places cold water diving spots stayed longer barren land volcano trip spent two weeks peaceful place incredible diving an abundance his team black forest indonesia island
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2022 via mobile

We booked for 2 nights, but extented to 9 nights. This basically says everything.
Diving spots are AMAZING (nitrox!!), staff friedly and professional, we were welcomed very warmly, food was delicious, prices are really fair, we would definetively go there again.

Room tip: Just contact Sanctum directly, they might be able to help you to organize the transfer
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Una Una Sanctum, Owner at Sanctum Una Una Eco Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

It was Amazing for all the team to have so lovely guest as you are and we really hope you will back.... don't forget you have to find a school of stingray and Leon have to do his Rescue Course
Terimakashi Beaucoup
Cedrick

Reviewed 6 September 2022 via mobile

I enjoyed a very exciting week with Sanctum. Obviously, scuba diving was my primary reason for braving the crazy logistics to actually get to the Togeans!

The manager Cedric was in excellent communication with me in answering questions and providing helpful advice about travel logistics.

Diving
Wow, just WOW! Definitely worth the effort to get there Great guides Obe and Vicki. The dive shop is organized and equipment seems well maintained.
The dive boats are typically for 4-6 divers and there sites as close as 3 minutes and as far as 30 minutes

Resort
The lodging accurately reflected what was described online- functional and clean and relatively no frills, which was fine since spending time in the room other than sleeping is a missed oppprtunity to be immersed in the outdoors.

The meals were varied, fresh and quite tasty. Communal seating. Nice bonus to have soft drinks and snacks available for purchase….and of course Bintang beer!!!

Fa and Gira were key staffers that contributed to such a friendly environment,

The pricing for everything was very fair and reasonable.

I appreciated that Cedric helped me find another resort to allow me to explore a little bit more of the Togeans before I left. He also reminded me of me brain freeze moment when I left my cash in the resort safe. He made plans for another guest to meet me to get the cash back to me. Grateful for his honesty and trust.

Volcano
Msnynbolcanos fir the landscape in Indonesia but to my knowledge there is only one - at una una, that has scceds to the floor of the actual volcano caldera where you witness puddles of water boiling like a caldron, vents spewing out scalding steam and huge plumes of steam cloud shrouding the floor. It’s about an hour and half each way following a stream that gets progressively hotter.
A must/do.

I didn’t give Sanctum
5 star review, they truly EARNED it!!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you Steve for this great review,
It was a real pleasure to have you as guest and a very good diver.
This 5 stars was earned by all my team they compose a family and now you are also one of them.
It will be so nice to meat you again and I hope it will be soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2022 via mobile

Appolo, karang lembut, black forest the best,
And barren land we can find ambon scorpion fish
The food very delicious
All dive with nitrox
Course available with the best instructor
Service very good and fun.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thanks Henoch for this feed back, I hope you will back with other guest we will try to do better and better and for sur we will find other dive site for you and the guest of Wailino

Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

6 days in Sanctum to regenerate ourselves and live a unique experience of feeling at home while being almost at the end of the world.
The journey is definitely worth it thanks to the kindness of the team, the incredible diving and snorkeling and great food blending local recipes with some French flair. Cedrick and Fate are great hosts always there to meet our needs and make sure we get the most out of our vacations.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FabPaub
Una Una Sanctum, Owner at Sanctum Una Una Eco Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2022

Thank you Fabrice for your feedback.
We also had a great pleasure to share these days with you and I hope you will come back to see us for even more good times.
Sanctum more than a Dive Resort

Reviewed 29 July 2022 via mobile

We loved everything about it. Cedric and his team did everything they could to make our dreams come true. We stayed longer so we could get our open water certificate Cedric made it happen! The food was just fantastic. So good. A very welcome variation to fish and rice you get in other places. Fa made bread in the morning which we highly appreciated. The diving was unforgettable. Such beautiful reefs, very good equipment and very capable and friendly dive instructors. We also loved the volcano trip.. hot,steamy and very surprising. A place like we’ve never seen before with also very beautiful rooms. Our children (16 and 18) just loved the place. The only regret is we couldn’t stay longer.
We moved on to Toraya and stayed with Cedric’s family which is also highly recommended. Forget the touristic traditional villages. You can see them up in the mountains without all the other tourists. (ask Cedric how to get there)
Sanctum Una Una had everything we wanted for a fantastic vacation!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Una Una Sanctum, Owner at Sanctum Una Una Eco Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2022

Thanks for your feed back, we will try to keep this quality of service and do even better when you will back.