Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews relaxed atmosphere eco resort big family sea water huts sunset nature locals island sharks anne boat paradise diving reef spots charlotte
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2019 via mobile

My partner and I (both professional divers) returned to La P‘tite Kepa after we‘d had the most amazing time there during our last visit (August 2018). We love everything about this place: the friendly people who work there (locals and foreigners alike), the stunning location, the yummy Indonesian food, the world-class diving and also that this place lives up to its name. It is a true eco resort that does everything to minimise its impact on the environment. From toilets that are flushed with sea water to power that is solar only (apart from the compressor to fill the dive tanks), from the resort’s own recycling system to special eco-friendly boat motors: this place is as green as it gets. If you look for a relaxed atmosphere, simple but comfortable accommodation and extraordinary diving/snorkelling, this is the place to be.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2019

Stayed 5 nights in a basic hut which was exactly what we are looking for: basic accomodation right on the "beach/ cliff", 2 hammocks in the shade, relaxed atmosphere, great food with all the guests and some of the staff together like in a big family

Diving was one of the most amazing we ever did so far: some Muck-Dives in the bay and reefs/ walls around the other islands. Especially the wall on the eastside of Pantar island was the most fishy spot we ever dived!! The staff, boat and equipment is very good and we felt super comfortable and save all the time :)

The housereef just 20 m from the bungalow was amazing for snorkeling and we even saw sharks in the first few meters. This reef is also extremly fishy! Around 100 m from the last Bungalow is a pristine white beach with no other people so for days without diving there are nice spots to relax in the shade of some trees right in the sand...

Special thanks to Charlotte, JC, Cedric and all the stuff for taking good care of us and making it the best stop on the 4 weeks Indonesia trip!! Hope to come back soon ;)

Reviewed 16 October 2019

I stayed for 3 nights here in a beach front bungalow and loved the island and the staff. Charlotte was my divemaster and couldnt have been more helpful and made my diving and stay a delight.

Its a small island with a limited number of accommodation options. There are no vehicles, water is shipped from the main Alor Island.

The bungalow was fabulous with a large patio with seating and two hammocks, i spent any time not diving hanging in the hammock watching the ocean. The bungalow had coffee facilities, charging station, large bed and an outdoor bathroom

The staff were excellent, the food great and it was an idyllic few days.

The diving was great and we went to different dive sites each day with very helpful boat staff.

I really liked that La P'tite is environmentally friendly and also support the local community.

I would definitely recommend

Reviewed 5 October 2019

Short review :)

The island: Beautiful, small, quite island with guaranteed stunning sunsets every day <3
Rooms: Basic, beautiful, clean and all you need :)
Food: 3 meals are provided a day that a freshly cooked and always delicious (I'm vegetarian and always had enough food choices)
Staff: the people are just lovely, smiley, helpful and super friendly all day :) Staff also organised us the transport from and to the Airport!
Diving: I still have no words!!!! This has been the best diving I have done so far!! My first Hammerhead close up encounters! Small groups with 4 People max a group :)
Guides: Very experienced and good spotters :)

CHARLOTTE: you are the best!!!!

Will be coming back for sure!!!!

Room tip: Depending if you want a own bathroom or not you choose the room :)
Reviewed 16 September 2019

I stayed 14 nights at this wonderful place with their lovely staff.
I love to dive and have seen so many pretty spots,
all discovered by the owner,Cedric.
Although conditions like wind and current count,
there is a big variety for fe macro, bigger stuff, muck diving.
The diving with Cedric, Charlotte, JC and Midun was fantastic as well as the boat crew.
The bungalow with my own bathroom is basic but for me fine.
The breakfast, lunch and dinner is served family style which i like as i am a single traveller. All meals were delicious and i enjoyed sharing it with all the lovely travellers i met this trip.
I hope to come back again.

Room tip: Depending on your budget you can choose between basic hut, bungalow with or without own bathroom or familiy bungalow
Date of stay: August 2019