Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Algotels
StayForLong
Hotels.com
1,906 results
All reviews salad snack bar entertainment team pool area family holiday kids club ice cream small cove hired a car evening entertainment self service main building bad reviews great holiday meal times plenty of sunbeds plenty of choice
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

Beautiful hotel excellent location just 20 min drive from the airport. I would like to bring it to your attention about excellent customer service by Rosa the reception ( Manager) she had a excellent customer service skills and very helpful and friendly.

We will definitely stay at the property again

Reviewed 19 September 2022

The food is dreadful like really bad made me I’ll the bed are hard as a rock and they only have single bed pushed together the snak bar taste like crap wouldn’t even rate the food at all the drink are Walter down really really bad so you can even get drunk I don’t even drink so that say a lot the only good thing was the swimming pool i would never come back just a wast of money and I recommend not wasting your money and go some we’re else this got 2 day left and I can’t wait to get home you eat some decent food as I haven’t eaten in 4 day been going to shop bye super noodles if I had the spare money I would of gone home happily what a disappointment . And I Spock to peopel at the hospital and they are saying the same thing so don’t think a lot of people will be returning

1  Thank 915donovans
Reviewed 18 September 2022

room cleaned every day clean towels everyday great food pool aeras great lifeguards on duty daily children well looked after all staff very Friedley could not do enough for you entertainment in night very good

Room tip: south side of complex quiet
1  Thank Expedition264478
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant hotel, ignore previous negative reviews! This hotel is perfect for families or couples, the swimming pools are decent size with lots of sun loungers always available! Nice little kids area with slides and splash zone.
The restaurant is large enough to cater for everyone, decent selection for breakfast and always something different in the evening! The staff did an amazing job of looking after us and always kept the tables clean!
Although the entertainment was limited the animation team did a very good job keeping us all entertained especially my two children!
Not much to do outside of the hotel as it’s in a small area but there is a absolutely amazing cove and beach a 5 min walk down the hill! There is also a bus stop right outside reception.
All in all this is a fantastic hotel with brilliant staff who can’t do enough for u! Would definitely recommend this hotel.

4  Thank Mercer1988
Reviewed 14 September 2022 via mobile

Great holiday a place which was hit hard by covid but back on its feet brilliant for a week away with the kids.A big mix of nationality s but I must say everyone was all so friendly.Which made friends with some young italians who where great fun.

Date of stay: August 2022