9 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$77
Hotels.comUS$154
eDreamsUS$138
Trip.comUS$92
All reviews bikini beach special thanks front office beautiful hotel took great care excellent hospitality maafushi island spacious room city view memorable experience best hotel on the island floating bar breakfast and dinner water activities stayed nights snorkeling trips amazing staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Well I along with my wife stayed here in Kaani Grand Seaview for 4 days & 3 nights. I cannot express my feelings and thought about the Hotel. The best Hotel I have ever stayed in, the staffs are so friendly and helpful from beginning to ending of the trip. Hotel people will greet you in the Airport and will take you to your room and the same they will do when you checkout. Food is also good and the main thing is that the location of the hotel is perfect where you can see the sunset and can relax in the beach whenever you want. I really cannot imagine how people can be so polite and gentle, really Maldivians are really gem.

Will recommend to everyone and also if in future I visit Maldives then definitely will stay in this Hotel only.

Room tip: Beach can been seen from the balcony of every room
Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Nice personal always happy to help. Food is not very good. But there is no construction around so is pretty quiet. Our bathroom has a smell when we arrived but after we reported
it was cleaned and so was the whole 8 weeks clean and nice. If you have any queries please ask :

Kadir
Raamie
And
Nadhuha (reception girl).
We also have had a romantic dinner in the evening very well organised by Kadir and his colleagues.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2021

It’s very good hotel with good service. Raamie and qadir is very kind always very helpful. Also I liked the room view, food can be improved. Beach is also nice. They have many activities to do unlike private resorts.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2021

Great hotel for relaxing.
Very nice beach, good food in the restaurant, great roof top pool.
But best of all was the staff, they were all fantastic in helping and advising on what is best whilst visiting Maafusi.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2020

We had a wonderful time at Kaani, our room(overlooking the beach) was so clean and new. Restaurants/ convenience stores were all within walking distance. The creme de la creme staff made us feel so welcomed and were so helpful recommending restaurants and things to do on the island. We did the tours arranged by the hotel and the guides were informative and took really good care of us.(Pictures were included too!) A shout out to Mohammad, Kausar,Abbo ,Anas,Aiman ,Amex, Mark ,Ammu,Kama and Thoobe for making our stay so so memorable. It was my first time in Kaani but definitely won’t be my last! It was hard to leave Maldives but harder to leave them.Thanks guys!!

Date of stay: November 2020