“Good but could be improved”

The Waterfront Urban Diner
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Camana Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018

My husband had 2 burgers during our trip and the one he had at Waterfront Diner was the clear winner. I had jerk chix tacos twice and for me, the ones I had here weren't very good. Fairly dry and I didn't finish them. We had also ordered poutine and although the flavor was good, it was more soggy than we like. There is nice outdoor seating, but we sat inside for a break from daytime heat and we liked the inside interior even better than outside. Our server was friendly and we didn't have to wait too long to get our food. The only sour note was when I got home and found a double charge on my credit card. I know these types of mistakes happen and my credit card company removed the charge, but I probably wouldn't return to a restaurant that double charged me.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

i like the place ,staffs are friendly, good food but the manager needs to be train for customer service

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Really enjoyed sitting outside, very peaceful! Food and service were good and worth the $. Located in a cute area

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We were super impressed with our dinner here! Good service and great food. Sat outside on the waterfront. Would reccomend.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Passing by when hunger struck, so we popped in and had a very good lunch. Excellent portions and the quality was good too which made it very filling. Service could have been a little (OK a lot) better but the location is good.