All reviewsthe rivernice placefriends and familyfood is excellentpleasant staytwo dayshigher sideearly morninglast weekgreat propertyswimming poolcoconut treesboat rideadventure activitiesnatural beautylotus pondget together
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in 2nd week of June. A nature's Paradise !! all green around ! Facility is good, staff very courteous and rooms are very spacious.
Food is great ! Service is slow... one need to order early ... Boat ride is costly but worth going !!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is a good resort but very difficult to locate and with poor maintenance. TV's doesn't work and they need to improve a lot when it comes to food hygiene. Complementory breakfast stall has very limited options with lot of flies around. I am posting some of the pictures which I took during breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GM_Palavelli, General Manager at Palavelli Boutique Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

We note your comments...last few days, we had some issues because of severe gales ( winds ) in the locality disturbing the Airtel TV connections and Ht Lines..leading to other problems.. the situation was normalized with in 6 hours.. we had full weekend.. the complementary breakfast has 5 items every day with additional items on order !! However, we try to come to your expectations !! regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked for 2 nights and reached there driving for 5 hrs. But before checking in, I asked for a tour of the resort, and when I was going through, I was totally let down by its poor maintenance and upkeep of the resort.
I asked my kids if they would like to stay and they said a very big no. It is a good location, but no maintenance and I forgot to take some pics as well of the poor maintenance.
So I decided not to stay there and drove back home another 5 hrs.
It was a total let down after a long drive. I heard it was a superb place about 4 yrs back, but now it is not the same.
I sincerely request the management to look into the upkeep of the resort and make it more family friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A group of 20 (families & friends) went to Attili, a lovely town, where Atheist Maharishi did Tapas, visited age old temple, and after a 2 days stay landed in palavelli resorts. Stay is good with huge hall like rooms good ventilation. Swimming pool With Godavari back water view is amazing. Also boat riding arranged by resort is the most joyful and unforgettable experience.
Godavari cuisine is simply superb. Hospitality is very good.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2018

The only negative thing is that they are understaffed and approach to the resort is windy. However, they give very clear instructions so follow the instructions. Thankfully mobile worked till we reached reception. Every place has one or the other limitation. Ensure that you work with these limitations to have a pleasant arrival. Walk through their premises and enjoy the natural beauty. We wished that we stayed longer. Food was good and amenities are plenty. They even have an infinity pool that you can enjoy. Fewer staff gives you a lot of privacy.

Room Tip: Room are big but 3G/4G does not work inside, which was a good thing for us :)
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple