US$377
US$263
US$235
Angora Motel & Camping & Restaurant(Hisaronu)(Great Value!)
US$43
  • Beachfront
US$247
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsil ricciosilent beachdatca peninsulabeach volleyballwater sportsturkish restaurantpiece of paradiseturkeywater skiingdalaman airportshuttle boatspa treatmentsguest relationsnext yearprivate beachzumagym
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This was our second time back to the hotel and people need to be aware that if you book as the hotel is closing down, your experience won't be the same. What felt like a very long journey from door to door on arrival I was somewhat disappointed that hotel of this standard and price didn't not offer us a complimentary drink. Yes ok we arrived later on in the evening at 10.30pm but that should not matter we have made the same tireing journey as everyone else and paid the same... we had to ask and ask again...

The breakfast selection seemed very unimaginative not a big selection for this standard and felt very repetitive by the end of the week.

The restaurants were still good, Zuma is by far the best but then you get what you pay for but we paid for half board and felt that paying once was enough as we had already paid to have are evening meals for the week.. hence my disappointment that the Italian restaurant had closed down before we arrived. As We love Italian food and now that only really left 3 other restaurants to choose from. This should have been explained before we arrived or something complimentary should of been on offer.

No proper entertainment in the evening like last time Just some rubbish singers down at the bar. Wen your at a hotel like this for a week or more and your a long way from everything entertainment is so important ..

We reallly felt that the love and passion had gone whether that was because we went so close to the hotel closing im not sure. But for the distance you have to travel and the money this hotel costs it's not worth it no there are far better hotels for the money out there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Martin C
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Can’t say anymore … a piece of paradise.

-MR. Ali the front desk manager amazing person.
-SEZIN from guest relations - what a lady she took the service to the next level. Very supportive made us feel special.

Everything was great :
The hotel,
The facility
The beach
The night entertainment
The restaurants ( specially Zuma and Nusret)
The room
The view
The silent beach
The sunset garden
The sand beach
The spa
The Gym … etc… just WOW

Sometimes I poke myself just to make sure it is not a dream. The images still floating in my head. I regret not staying longer. This is absolutely a place that I will defiantly repeat again and again. Perfect location. Hidden away from the noisy and crowded areas. Beautiful white sand beaches surrounded by mountains. You can see three water colors ( clear , light blue , dark blue ) stunning views.

From the first step till the last goodbye , this place was fantastic.. exquisite.. so luxurious.. so touching… so amazing.

The idea of having different beaches is great. You can change different beaches for different experiences. Specially the silent beach.

The restaurants food is quality is very tasty. I tried Zuma and Nuseret. Also, great food quality and selections for the Buffet Breakfast.

The sunset garden to watch the sunset view with music playing around – great.

The night entertainment is very classy and amazing bands , musicians and DJ’s.

The trip from the airport takes two hours. The last 20 minutes is very rough ride.

Always take the sea view room.

SPECIAL THANKS NOTE:

1. I booked a sea view room but the room I was giving was on the lower floors and the view was blocked by large trees. But Thanks to Mr. Ali from front desk who was kind enough to show us all the available rooms and we chose the one we liked with a great view. I really thank Mr. Ali for his patience with us and support.

2. As it was our wedding anniversary me and my wife we chose an option for a special night – called : Cinema Under The Stars. ( basically you enjoy watching a movie you chose on the beach on the beach night). Movie under the stars ).
I made a mistake not knowing that I had to book one day in advance as they required time to prepare the place. Unfortunately, since it was my last day in the hotel. They informed me I had to book a day in advice because it takes time for preparations. However, I was lucky to meet the miracle employee Ms. SEZIN - she was an amazing person who took an extra step to make it happen. She made all the required preparations , she even drove us in the buggy cart herself and picked us up after we finish the movie. A great person and extraordinary service. Because of her it was unforgettable wedding anniversary night for us. THNAKS SEZIN.

SUGGESTED AREA OF IMPROVEMENT:

• Cinema Under The Stars- suggest to have more movies selections.
• The sunset view garden- suggest to cut the long trees that are blocking the sunset view.

Room Tip: Sea View Room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
DMarisBay, Genel Müdür at D Maris Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Valueable Guest,
We thank you for sharing your experience of your stay at D Maris Bay and we are happy to hear you liked our hotel and the beaches.

Thank you also for your detailed remarks about the entire hotel. Please be assure that all your comments have been taken into consideration and shared with related departments and colleagues.
We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and happy to know that you are satisfied with the overall experience.

Thank you once again for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back to D Maris Bay very soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Out of many hotels I've stayed at - this one is for sure one of the better ones. The location is perfect. Hidden from the tourist crowds in the Bay, surrounded by mountains. The view from the terrace is truly stunning. The beaches are nice and covered with white sand. The hotel would be idea for couples. Breakfast is super high quality. Rooms are spacious and well equipped. I recommend this hotel by all means.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Marina M
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We had no kids so we enjoyed the Silence beach mostly... although there are 4 others. My favorite restaurant was Il rechio the Italian / fish restaurant . We had the best lobster .
The Turkish restaurant wasn't great but Zuma and Nusret were good as usual .
Everything was perfect we can't complain about anything !
Don't miss the sunset on the hill with the classical music and a nice cool glass of wine !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
DMarisBay, Genel Müdür at D Maris Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Valueable guest,
We thank you for sharing your experience of your stay at D Maris Bay here on Tripadvisor.
We are happy to read that you liked our beaches and restaurants and remain satisfied with the overall experience.
Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to D Maris Bay.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Region is heavenly.
The hotel building is at the hill and to go down the sea they have a cool parallel escalator, also they have buggy cars to carry you everywhere.
They have put white sand on the beaches. Before the hotel did not accept children , now they do.. They have 3-4 different beaches and to some of them you go with the boat. This hotel does not feel too crowded and the transport is well provided.
Also the have a helicopter service i never bothered to ask the price , from the airport to the hotel.
The price is breakfast included so if you stay in you need to eat at one of those restaurants , to me can be said "overpriced" and you need to make reservation in advance .They have an Italian fish restaurant "Il Riccio" , The Steak " Nusret" , Asian " Zuma". Not a regular one that if you want to have a quick bite .
They have a bar and some live music on some nights.
The view from the hotel is amazing .
There is not a special activity for kids rather than the pool and beach. They have some ducks walking around.
To me it is all rest and dine hotel great for 3 days. They have spa and gym i have not used . Also like every-other hotel the will offer private tours in the region.
My only criticism would be they can add more activities in the hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
DMarisBay, Genel Müdür at D Maris Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Many thanks for taking your time to write about D Maris Bay Turkey.

We all look forward for your return soon for another memorable experience.

Kind Regards,