I visited Kashid beach resort with my family on 01-02oct 2017. I had booked 3 rooms in Aug 17, very well in advance, giving them chance to make a clean and 4500 per night worth room available on 01oct. But unfortunately we had unpleasant experience as listed below:
1) bathroom was unclean. Commode + tiles had brown stains - when we called for house keeping, no one turned up to clean
2) bucket provided in the bathroom had multiple holes
3) geyser was not working in all 3 rooms and when we called the reception, they sent a guy to repair geyser. After 1 hour, the guy gave up and said he will get a bucket of hot water whenever required instead
4) no cell phone network in the entire resort area n wifi available only at reception area
5) all walls of the rooms were patchy n stained
6) towels only available if u call reception n don’t expect clean white towel
7) AC works only on one set temp and can’t be controlled by remote. It can only b switched on or off- no other option
8) TV was not working unless we called for somebody who could repair it
9) I was charged 4500 per night + 250 extra for breakfast
When I complained about this to the manager, he said he didn’t get a chance to renovate after monsoon this year but if u see the photos posted in 25dec 2016 review- nothing has been changed.
This trip was my 4th stay in this resort and unfortunately the worst one ever. The quality and management of this resort has evidently gone down and I don’t plan to go back to this place ever again.
- Also Known As:
- Kashid Beach Hotel Kashid
- Kashid Beach Resort