US$64
US$54
Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$69
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$131
US$96
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$62
U Zenmaya Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$97
Agoda.com
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$1,009
US$75
Priceline
The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$340
US$246
Paresa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$491
US$449
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$806
US$749
Agoda.com
The Naka Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$367
US$274
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2012

We went to royal embassy resort&spa kamala after spending 3 nights in Bangkok and this place was amazing. We were welcomed on arrival by owner phil and wife Ari and brought us to our beautiful bungalow which was lovely inside and nice and clean as it was our honeymoon Ari had placed beautiful rose petals on our four poster bed. We found this place so peaceful and relaxing with extremely attentive and pleasant owners and staff who made us so welcome all the time and a massive thanks to phil and Ari for taking us to Rawai where we had the most amazing fresh seafood sitting right by the sea. We also ate most nights in royal embassy and their food every night was absolutely fantastic could not fault it in any way at all and amazing prices. Good drink prices aswell and Ari makes the best long island ice tea hehe!! Could not have asked for nicer people who made our stay a truly memorable time. Thanks guys.

• Stayed: September 2012
Mrroyalembassyresort, Owner at The Pe La Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2012

Wow, thank you for such a nice review. Up to now, I have not replied to any reviews, but as yours is the 100 review we have received, it's my goal. to reply to everyone from now on. It was great to meet you both and have lunch together at Rawai and all our staff are so happy we could help make your honeymoon so pleasant for you. Regards Phil

Reviewed 23 October 2012

We visited The Royal Embassy and originally intended on staying for 5 nights, but ended up staying for a further 4 nights after loving this type of accommodation. The Bungalows were lovely and the pools to match. The good thing being there are two pools, one intended for children leaving the other to the adults most of the time.

The staff were more than helpful in every way, helping us get to the Famous vegetarian festival a the right time and location which made our day. We also did the Kayaking trip organised through the hotel which was a great day.

We only had breakfast and bar snacks during the day but were more than happy with the standard of food. The price was also very reasonable.

The only negative issue I must raise is the major security issue which occurred during our stay. Phil the manager assured me he was going to sort the situation out and I have no reason to disbelieve him. Make sure you use the safes provided...

But after all myself and my wife had a lovely stay at the Embassy Resort,

Thanks to all the staff....

Room Tip: Bungalow 1 had a great position looking straight across the pools, but to be honest 1,2 & 3 would be my favourite choose for adults with no children and then bungalows 4 & 5 for families with children just because of the location of the pools...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Stayed in October with a friend in the 2 bedroom bungalo and really enjoyed it. Room was spacious and close to the pool so you could lounge out, run back in for supplies and back out! Phil, Phil's wife and Henri were very helpful and friendly. Food was enjoyable and especially the flexibility to eat on our bungalo outdoor area one night made for a fun evening of relaxing or whilst lounging by the pool! Short walk into town but lifts are available if needed. Staff very helpful in organising trips out and transport to airport.
I would recommend it for some time out. Thank you to Phil & Henry for a great stay!

My only other tip - if you have a rough time sleeping on hard mattresses - put a doona (duvet) on the base - I didn't find out this tip and so sleep was a bit rough - but that is one of my unlucky things of not being able to sleep anywhere - not an issue with the hotel:)

Room Tip: Bungalos are great especially the ground floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank OzziFleur
Reviewed 19 October 2012

My girlfriend and I booked a room here under my friend's recommendation and feel very satisfy. My room was so clean and spacious with a comfortable bed. From our room can see hotel pool, such a nice view. Hotel is so beautiful and peaceful, great for our vacation. Hotel restaurant was also outstanding, good service and nice food were served. All hotel staffs were so friendly and helpful. Thank for making my vacation amazing.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie C
Reviewed 14 October 2012

i came and stayed for 3 weeks in may ,i was so blown away ,i came back in july ,and stayed for 3 months .the chef cooks up all sorts of food to die for ,i love nz mussels ,and as for the nz steaks ,i have never found better.the rooms are big and very comfordable and clean ,it is nice and quiet ,so you can relax, the staff and management are friendly and go out of the way to forfill all your requirements .newzealand operated,i will be coming back again cheers kerry lamb kiwi

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo