All reviews private beach glass house villa pool room service bento box patong beach mini bar is sky bar tuk tuk common pool shower room called reception beach front stunning resort buggy service reception area main restaurant
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Large well laid out modern villa, with some good inclusions such as a fridge minibar stocked daily with water, soft drink and beer. Breakfast was well provisioned with a large selection of good food. All villas have their own pool, but due to the layout the privacy from neighbouring villas varies. We requested privacy including our pool, and The Naka was quite accomodating, providing us with a villa on the far western side with almost total privacy.

Room Tip: Some villas have better privacy from neighbours up the hill. Ours on the far western side was good.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
TheNaka_LaFlora, Manager at The Naka Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Dear Todd P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripAdvisor expressing your satisfactory in the services and room facilities rendered during your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our service, so I am thrilled to learn that my staff did everything possible to make your stay a memorable one.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Naka Phuket in the very near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

The architecture of this hotel is truly amazing. The design is really great. Each Villa has ceiling to floor glasses with good view of private beach and sea. In-Room Minibars are filled daily. Shower amenities are high quality. The spa and massage packages at The Napa Spa are pretty good. The Nava Restaurant is well-designed giving a feeling of a breezy restaurant, overlooking the private beach. Thai food is okay. Staffs are friendly. Breakfast buffet is average, like 3-star or 4-star hotels in the area. I expected more choices of breakfast at this kind of hotel.

I was expecting more from The Naka Phuket, but I have to say this is not worth the price. The hotel is poorly maintenance. Wood surfaces in my villa are cracking and look like 10 years old. Tiles in my private pool are also cracking.

Room cleanliness is quite poor for its luxury hotel class and pricing. On my first impression to the villa, there is disgusting water stain on bathroom floor and bathtub at the back of my villa. There are many dry leaves on the floor next to the private pool.

Wi-Fi Internet access is complimentary and stable throughout the stay.

Room Tip: Lower villas at beachfront are more convenient to access to the restaurant and the hotel pool.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheLordOfPalm
TheNaka_LaFlora, Manager at The Naka Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Dear TheLordofPalm,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us here at The Naka Phuket

I was thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us and that my team were very welcoming and personable during your stay. We have a great team at The Naka Phuket who are all truly dedicated to providing the best possible service and to make all our guests feel valued and at home.

I would also like to thank you for your compliments in regards to our architecture and room amenities and also our restaurant. It will be a pleasure to share your kind words with all of our personnel.

I would like to sincerely apologise for the lack of maintenance and room cleanliness, the maintenance program has been scheduled and it’s on going. We do hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and can assure you that this is not the usual norm at The Naka Phuket

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to The Naka Phuket in the very near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

A unique resort with well designed villa. However, each villa does not have a lot of privacy as there is a curtain on one side and not the other, which makes the room higher up and besides have a clear view of what is going on inside your villa.
The private beach in the property is quiet and nice. Breakfast is ok.
All in all a good stay.

Room Tip: Choose a higher villa on the sides of the resort and high up. You will have maximum privacy (although not 100% privacy) and view.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Ouu T,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at The Naka Phuket during your visit to Phuket and for having taken the time to share your review.

I would also like to thank you for your compliments in regards to our various breakfast and private beach.

It will be a pleasure to share your kind words with all of our personnel.

We look forward to your next visit and to welcoming you back to The Naka Phuket

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Don't let the pictures deceive you because this hotel is lacking in all areas. We came here for a friends wedding and what a disaster. From the minute we got here, we wanted to leave. Which hotel would make their hotel guests wait three hours for a room? We went to the counter five times and they would tell us another 30 mins as we are still cleaning the room. There was another couple that came and got the room within 5 minutes? What da ...

Then there is the service, the phones in the room didn't work half the time as no one picked up. We wanted ice and they couldn't get it for us. We want the manager to call us back as we were extremely unhappy but he never called. Finally someone called back a day later and the first thing they said was when will u be checking out tomorrow?

Then there is the banquet. I asked the waiter why desert wasn't ready after 1.5 hours into the Buffett and their response was its too early, u have to wait. I asked for red wine, and the waiter poured out a white wine glass and gave it to me for red. Also give me the looks when I complained.

Seriously, people come here for vacation and want to be pampered with good service. This hotel clearly does not understand service and treat their guests properly.

I wouldn't come back even if it was free.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank simplygod

Dear simplygod,

Warm greetings from The Naka Phuket
It is our pleasure to note on your constructive comments brought to our attention. The matter has been shared with all the relevant divisions and corrective measures have been taken.

It is indeed an uncalled for incident that wait the room for three hour and staff services to recover the unsatisfactory situation.

Rest assured, we have taken strict precautions to avoid a similar kind of occurrence in the future.

For dessert served at the ceremony, we have followed from time schedule of bridal & groom at 08.00 pm. and we apologize for inconvenient that you have encountered.

Again we apologize for the unfortunate experience and hope to welcome you again to Phuket.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Only daughter married there and what a wonderful setting with everything you would expect. Lovely food , setting and sun. Middle of monsoon season but not a problem with excellent aircon and tuk-tuks at your a moments notice. Could not fault the manners and politeness of the staff.

Stayed: August 2016
TheNaka_LaFlora, Manager at The Naka Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Dear dacsue,

We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and all amazing set up on your daughter wedding ceremony. We are proud of our services we provide to all our guests. Your comment will indeed make the team eager to do even better. Thank you very much for your great comment.

We hope to see you back very soon.