“Great diving in a relaxed place”
Review of Alu Alu Divers

Alu Alu Divers
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I visited the Perhentian islands last month just for 3 nights and booked a fun dive package with AluAlu Divers (Bayu Dive Lodge). Great offer as everything was included, accomodation, food, equipment and dives. The bungalows were well equipped and the food was good. The instructors and dive masters were very friendly, experienced and knowledgeable about marine life. We were small groups (max. 6 divers), the dive sites they picked were awesome and the dives were relaxed and fun!
If you fancy nice corals and lots of macro (Nudiebranch heaven!), relaxed diving and a good atmosphere, this is the place to go! I would also recommend it to beginners, great place to do your Open Water. Will be back soon ;)

1  Thank CH_Zurich78

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Perfect place to learn scuba diving, and they offer both PADI and SSI.
There is nice cabins you can rent next to the dive senter too, choose from a cabin next too the beach with aircon. or a cabin further away with a fan...
They are nice and clean. En-suite with clean towels and soap/shampo.

The staff is brilliant, very friendly and polite. And provides a great service.

I did the PADI open water course
Enough time to do the paper work, video, and dive lessons.
My instructor was Pierre, a french lad that speaks fluid english. He also speak German, Spanish and Indonesian.
Pierre was an excelent instructor, very calm, friendly and direct, exactly what you need when you take diving lessons. And both tells you and shows hou how to practice your skills.
The diving center do all their "pool lessons" in the sea. Witch is very good! They have an area on the beach they call "the pool", great for practice.

When you book, book your stay for a few more days, and do some fun-dives after the lesons.
It's plenty of dive sites here!

Great value for money!

I'll be back!!

2  Thank dr_donky
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We stayed here for a week and loved every minute. The hotel is located in the quieter Teluk Dalam Bay. The place offers diving courses and snorkelling trips. We took both (trial dive) and went on several snorkeling trips. The staff was great about accommodating us, took us to plenty of amazing dive sites and were amazing dive instructors. The rooms were very comfortable, as was the restaurant/food options. I would recommend working out a package deal with them (they customized one for us with all meals included) as this worked out better for us.Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My fiancée and I had the best experience ever at the Bayu Dive Center and Resort! Our PADI Open Water Course instructor Pierre was great, the staff at the resort were friendly, the room was clean and the food was delicious. I can't wait to go back again! Thank you to everyone at the Bayu Dive Center and Resort/Alu Alu Divers for creating the perfect holiday for us!

1  Thank HappyDivingGirl