“If you like Pina Coladas!”
Review of Perlas

Perlas
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Asian, Barbecue, Fast food, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Just great Bar food with lots of entertainment and dancing
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We went to Perlas since it was close to where we were staying. It came highly recommended. Very nice bar/restaurant. It was pretty empty when we went. We were seated right awayThe staff were very friendly. Great food. I eat a plant based diet so my options were limited. However my daughter and her boyfriend enjoyed there shrimp entrees. I really loved the onion rings and spring rolls. The drinks were pretty good. But there was this one bartender that made the Pina coladas. OMG that had to be the best Pina colada I've ever had in my life. Unfortunately lately we didn't get his name because we were confident that he'd be there whenever we went back. Ha! no such luck. One night as we were pulling into the parking lot he was leaving. We never got to get another Pina colada from him. The other bartenders couldn't make them right for nothing. Sad. This is a great local spot. They have theme nights so theres always something going on there to keep it interesting.

2  Thank Deanna F

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to spend the evenings. Resturaunt is full of locals enjoying the food, sports and entertainment. Don’t miss it when your in Potrero.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Spent several evenings at Perlas enjoying the live bands. Darts, Pool Table and many tv screens to keep you busy. Food and service is excellent.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Perlas is a bar style dining experience with music most nights and specials that keep the locals coming in. The service is friendly and the pasta we had was simple, but tasty. When our power went out during a huge storm, a local said that he always heads for Perla’s because of the generator that keeps the whole place running. So, after a couple of hours of waiting for the power to be restored, we were off to Perla’s. I think the entire town was there! We had a great time.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I stopped by Perla’s for a quick bite, to socialize, listen to good music and play Chase the Ace. I chose the special Tacos and picked the fish. They were delicious and as promised this generous portion included very fresh fish. Staff were friendly and attentive and most called me by name. I am HOME!