3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$212
PricelineUS$207
TravelocityUS$212
1,188 results
All reviews swim up bar costa rica happy hour breakfast was included standard room lounge chairs family suite small hotel del sol dark sand overlooking the beach beachfront hotel the entire staff hotel restaurant beautiful grounds off the beaten path pura vida
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2020

Beautiful rooom, lovely pool and jacuzzi, excellent food and service. Gorgeous property. upgraded room at check in . Cleanliness 5 star. All personnel Trained against virus contamination. very impressed with our stay.
Very comfortable bed. everyone spoke English

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Jean P
Reviewed 7 April 2020 via mobile

Is the location of the hotel is nice, but everything is getting old, it smells in the bathroom without window,toilet don’t flash good, restaurant quality is very poor and expensive even for breakfast, do you have to pay for eggs on top, and the stuff is not very helpful

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2020

I understand that the world has just turned upside down. I get it! Costa Rica CLOSED border. We had a group coming down and planned to come until the border was CLOSED. Contacted hotel to ask about rescheduling for future dates. Half my rooms are refundable and half are non-refundable. I was told that I could not get a credit for a future stay on the rooms that are non-refundable. I want to come support this property when Costa Rica opens again. It is not fair to the property that they suffer due to the Coronavirus. We want to make sure our money stays with the property. We will definitely be coming to Costa Rica. What do you think the chance are now that we will stay at this hotel? STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank dahldavidj
Reviewed 12 March 2020

We arrived at this modern beach front hotel. The grounds were lovely, with a good pool and direct access onto the beach. Our room was spacious, but we were surprised that it was entered into down a small dark corridor, and appeared just to have the one glass door. However, on entering we found that it did indeed have another window, albeit overlooking the car park, and their was building work here and the machinery started very early in the morning, robbing us of our longed for lie in. The bathroom was very spacious indeed, but what a pity they did not have a magnifying mirror. The mirror in the bathroom was a long way back from the sink, and it was difficult to see to either shave for my husband, or for me to apply make up. Only a little niggle, but as they had seemed to take care of everything else, this would be such a little thing to organise. We ate in the restaurant here for breakfast and dinner. Unfortunately, at breakfast the food was not covered, and there were flies over the cheese and meats. I didn't partake, as I didn't want to get ill. Again considering the class of hotel, I was surprised that there was no omelette station, presumably, lack of staff prevents this. The evening meal in the restaurant was very pleasant and the staff were friendly and helpful. A nice relaxing break, after a lot of travelling and early starts. Good wild life in the garden. The icing on the cake for me was a Yoga class, with an excellent teacher, a highlight of my stay here. Staff here helpful and friendly, particularly on reception.

Room tip: Make sure your room has windows.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank GillH007_12
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Nice spot. The manicured grounds sport a variety of gorgeous tropical plants, trees, and flowers. We found they offered mediocre food, but the location is very central, so getting to good restaurants (often within walking distance) was not an issue.

Date of stay: January 2020