I stayed at Swiss-Belresort Pecatu for two nights with my family during a group retreat in the last week of February 2020. We stayed at room 2206 and 2210.
- Brand new building, nice design
- Nice room with wooden floor and large porch
- Good food (we were served vegetarian food during the stay)
- Very far from anywhere. Nearest shopping / dining area is over 2km away. Dreamland (nearest) Beach is 2km away.
- Literally nothing near the resort within walking distance.
- Smell of mould in the room. Apparently due to faulty in the plumbing. The walls in the whole corridor are mouldy.
- Disturbing noise from cooling system
- Lack of facilities (considering that the location is so remote)
- Worn out / ragged towelsMore
- Free Wifi
- Free parking