4 people are viewing this hotel
US$73
Hotels.comUS$189
Orbitz.comUS$189
PricelineUS$191
All reviews private pool bedroom villa we ordered room service entire villa uluwatu bali driver honeymoon massage bugs bike beaches design
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Our family stayed here for two days, at first I was a bit anxious what it looks like because the road going there is not as wide as were used to going to resorts and other hotels but once we arrived in there, their name hideaway villas speaks for itself. The place is quite, its very close to nature and really a place for relaxation.

Once we entered our villa and saw the pool, i took the opportunity for some good photos and a dip, i even took a swim past midnight because of the ambiance where you can forget the world for a couple of days.

The food here was great, authentic nasi goreng was fantastic all day and service was magnificent, all of their staff were very accommodating, two of the i remember was Edu and Ulan.

If given a chance, I would like to go back there with my family again. Sorry for the late review, i just remember doing this after I saw my photos last summer.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hubertus_Gede, General Manager at Hideaway Villas Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Dear Tiimnavi,

It was great having you and the entire family at Hideaway Villas Bali and happy to know that every body had a good time. Swim at night is actually great with stars above... nice!

Thank you for complimenting our culinary as well as our 2 team member Edi and Ulan who had gone beyond to ensure all was right.

Please do not hesitate to directly in contact to us to arrange your return journey, as we are all looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 July 2019

It was a really nice stay in the Villa , Perfect cleaned and the staff is really nice and try to do everything you wish.
If you Want a really good breakfast and want to Know where the best places are you Need to ask for Surya. He can give you everything you Need.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hubertus_Gede, General Manager at Hideaway Villas Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2019

Dear Hendrik L,

Thank you for your quote "best villa". Really great to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Hideaway Villas Bali. Surya is indeed our role model and really happy to continuously hear that he was there for all your need. Be sure that I have passed this great comment to him for his consistency.

See you again at Hideaway Villas Bali hopefully very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2019

Stayed here for a few days, it's very isolated away from the busy roads which was perfect for us! Staff were extremely friendly and housekeeping was amazing, going so far as to even fold some of our clothes!
The only small issue was that the breakfast choices were limited.. but otherwise it's a great place to stay.

Date of stay: June 2019

Dear Safarii2118,

Thank you for spending your valuable few days with us and excited to hear that we were perfect for you! also thank you for your appreciation to our team friendliness and the amazing housekeeping. I have taken your feed back on our breakfast choices and brought to the attention of our Chef for immediate improvement.

Once again thank you for choosing Hideaway Villas Bali and look forward to have your return in the short coming future.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

A disappointing 3 night stay at hideaway villas mainly down to cleanliness. The swim up pool doesn’t have any form of filtration on it therefore for 3 days there was a dirt layer sat on top of the pool. This wasn’t cleaned once by housekeeping, unfortunately we never stepped foot in the pool. The bathroom also had an awful sewerage smell which was worse in the morning. The villas look better online it’s probably about time for a spot of TLC. We only ate breakfast there which also wasn’t brilliant. Everything at the hotel is an extra, we were never offered our complimentary massages and the staff spent plenty of time chatting around the front desk.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Rebecca H
Hubertus_Gede, General Manager at Hideaway Villas Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2019

Dear Rhill1234,

Thank you for choosing Hideaway Villas Bali.

I am sadenned to read your experience with us recently as it is not reflecting what we want us to be. Clearly we dropped the ball on our pool cleanliness which I am very sure it was coming from the flower above as well as bathroom smell. We always strive to deliver our best and ensure every guest of ours could relax and enjoy every services we are providing. However it was unfortunately we missed the step with you. Please be sure that I have addressed the issue to department concern for immediate fix so that we can avoid reoccurence of the nature.

I deeply apologize for such an experience, and really hope that it did not tarnish your faith on us and that we still have the opportunity in the future to regain your trust.

Reviewed 11 June 2019

It's been a month but still in awe.. We had so much fun staying to this property. Truly a hidden gem, a best place to stay, retreat, rest and relax with family. We had (4) one bedroom villa and stayed for a night last April. After a year of searching, I was lucky to found this property!

First, the interiors are definitely nice and on point. I am very particular in choosing rooms and this property gave me that feeling of having a vacation which is indeed a pure relaxation. The ambiance of the place is very warm, peaceful and calm.

Second, the staff are definitely nice and accommodating. I have never experienced this kind of warm service before, you guys are awesome! Everyone did their part to execute an excellent service. From the moment we arrived in the property up to the time we checked out, they made sure to give us the assistance we needed.

Special thanks to Ulan, I really really appreciate her assistance. She was very very helpful, warm and kind. I never expect to have all my request but she made sure and effort to grant them all and we were really happy. Her assistance make us want to comeback in Bali and of course stay at your property. To the Hotel Manager who welcomed us warmly and giving his time and effort just to make sure that everything is ok upon arrival in the hotel. To the F&B Team (I forgot the name of the guy who assisted us during breakfast), for the sumptuous food and warm assistance. Reservations Team, of course! thank you for your patience and assistance. You made us say yes to stay at your property.

This property deserves a good review! I can't contain my happiness and I just really really appreciate everything.

I can say that this is the best service I have ever experienced. My family enjoyed and loved their stay. Too sad that we just stayed for a night due to our itinerary in Central and North part of Bali. We would love to comeback back in Bali because of this experience and definitely Hideaway Villas will be on top of our list.

Again, thank you so much for a memorable and wonderful stay.. You made our Bali experience an amazing and memorable one. Til next time.

Room tip: its all in my review.. in deed, very warm and relaxing place.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear lmam15,

Thank you for writing a very thorough review about Hideaway Villas Bali and I am flattered to read such compliments!

Nothing is ever too much for us, regardless where we stand. We strive to ensure every guest staying receives our warm attention and happy to know that the entire family felt relax with. We are a combination of design, product and services that are well mixed to create the service culture where we always stand on. The team that we are working with has the highest commitment to be available with a positive attitude and energy. Ulan is one of the example!

Again, thank you for trusting your holiday to us and we really look forward to have the family back in the longer holiday.