Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$116
View deal
Destinia.comUS$138
Agoda.comUS$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

Poor wifi - the wifi was cut off every 1-15min. I survived my 2 nights there with my wifi egg.

Poor sound prove - You know when your upstairs/ downstairs/ next door neighbors enter/ leave room, start shower, drain their tub etc.

Poor lighting/ Blind - in room lighting is very dim yellow lighting. Switches are very well hidden. Certain switches, are the old schools turning one, which only function at certain angles. Even if you draw the blinds, the sun shines on you around 6am. Do prepare your own shades.

Poor hygiene - In room tub for hotspring has brown stains at the edges/ corners. Shower walls showed signs of mold.

Staffs are generally very very polite and spoke in a very gentle way, however, they have are NOT HELPFUL, e.g. The counter staffs (likely Jasmine) claimed over the phone that they did not have any male staffs on duty hence unable to help me with 1-2 baggages, which I had 4 in total. I carried my 4 baggages down in 3 trips, and saw a tall and slim male staff walking across the lobby, and a short and chubby male staff standing at the main entrance. I expressed my unhappiness and a very petite lady staff offered to help, but that's too late, I had done with the big move already.

The only positive thing about this hotel is, they serve filled fish for breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2019

Went there with great expectation for a good relaxation but not pleased to find that hotspring tub was stained and spout has rust on it. Otherwise the bath was luxurious, huge and have decent amenities.
Room was huge and clean. Comfy beds with nice linens. Room can use more lightings as it was too dim even with all lights switched on.
Disappointed to find that we were given a room with no view although we had a deluxe room. See pic attached. Nice tatami area where you can sit and enjoy complimentary green tea but view was not something to enjoy.
Breakfast can have more varieties instead of mainly Asian food. Taste-wise is good.
Reception can use some smiles and warmth. Only found the slender lady reception to be friendly, the others are not very enthusiastic to serve.
Hotel located short walk from MRT and near to Supermarkets and Restaurants.
For the price paid, feel like I could have gotten a better room and service in Beitou!

Room tip: Ask for room facing the front or Parks for a better view
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jojolsg
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Overall 5 stars except the in house hot spring tub, because the wall are all yellowish and strained.. Look disgusting (please refer to pic).. TV volume was pathetic, not much choice of movies channels too.. But there’s a inbuilt sound system connected to bathroom..

Breakfast was full with varieties although it was repeated dishes for two days stay.. Staff are really friendly although one or two might not be..

A recommended hotel for all, esp it’s really convenient, about 3 mins walk from Xin Beitou MRT station..

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank lforlav
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We booked the quad room tatami style which was about S$300 a night. Not cheap but room was clean, comes with the private onset, good for two people at one time and spacious room and styrofoam overall. The hotel is going through renovations so the public baths were closed. We got complimentary passes for Beitou hot spring resort and they sent a staff to accompany us there and made sure we had our spa passes and even made sure we know how to get back to Sweetme.

We arrived early so rooms were not ready but staff was very obliging to let us use the toilets to wash up and change. Food is in abundance nearby, we found all major fast foods just within 20m of the hotel, plenty of local eateries, pharmacy and even the train station.

Happy with the stay. One night is enough and we even managed to train to Shilin for dinner and shopping since we already covered the entire Beitou area while waiting for our hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bluelizabelle
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Front desk staff and bell was very attentive at check in. We got upgraded to a deluxe room. When I enter the room, all the furniture and bedding are old. Start with my biggest concern- the lock. They use the old fashion locks, one key with a tag of your room number which mean there's no way to track or run lock investigation. For instance, you lose an item inside the room, it will be you say, they say. They claim the room have anti peep system which I am not sure how it works.
Furniture - Many scratches but clean on the surfaces. I don't have picture of the tub but you can see from others. It looks old and stain. I know it might be because of the hot spring and different chemical. That is why I think this hotel need renovation so bad.

As a guest, I get a pass to visit the public hot spring once a day. The lady bring you to the locker room with hair dryer and all that which is alright. Once I enter the hot spring area... hell it is a perfect place to shot a horror movie. I did not see anything paranormal but the energy and the lighting freaks me the hell out. guess what, the place is completely empty. I was the only one in the public hot spring area yeah. The tub again its very yellow. After few mins in there, I cannot relax at all so I left before I actually see anything.

Breakfast have Chinese and western options. It is free and served in a banquet room.

Owner should be ashamed!! All the staff are great, friendly, professional. Do I think they are proud working there? Absolutely not. The facility is a joke!

Date of stay: August 2018