Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$50
Trip.comUS$55
eDreamsUS$23
All reviews takeaway breakfast room was clean next morning shower taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

First, this is a Love Motel. I have given the motel a 2 rating but that is because of the room, which I will discuss shortly.

The staff is great. I contacted them via LINE app to arrange a pick up at the airport. They responded quickly with all the details.

The shuttle is free for one trip and only 300NT$ for return. The shuttle was on time and super convenient.

The location is great for a layover. Very close, 7-8 mins from the airport.

I had some issues with the room and the staff responded promptly.

Breakfast is Asian style. Simple & good.

The concept is kind of cool, very different for me. Basically, a storage unit converted to a motel room.

The room was clean and spacious. The shower was good.

The main issue, and the low rating is the sewer smell in the room. Hard to overcome. I was thankful that I was not there very long. Terrible.

Also, the HVAC has one speed, blasting. Very noisy as well

So, staff exceptional, location exceptional, price great. Fun experience. Terrible room.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank David_SMacau
Reviewed 19 October 2019

This is a love hotel, rents by the hour also. We were dropped off by taxi at the drive thru reception and decided to give it a try because it seemed clean and maybe our first impression was wrong. When I found the condoms and lube supplied at bedside, we should have turned around and left. We did leave within the first 2 hours, when the screaming sex session started next door. Luckily they refunded our entire fee, but we were stranded without a place to stay on a busy Friday night.

Room tip: Don't stay here.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank McTrix
Reviewed 8 February 2019

We have chosen this motel, as there was a long gap between our flights. We have paid some 250 Taiwan dollars for a taxi from a/p, but on our way back we were offered free shuttle. Wonderful room, big bed, little snack, coffee and tea.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2019

I was very pleased with this hotel. The rooms were large, spacious and comfortable and I greatly appreciated the extra lengths staff members took to ensure my stay was a comfortable one. They provided me with some cup noodles for dinner and takeaway breakfast the next morning. Everything in it worked well and I would say the rooms were even better equipped than some 5 star hotels I have stayed at. Keep up the great work!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Basanth S
Reviewed 16 January 2019

Nice place for a quick stopover. Very near to airport. has free pickup or drop off but only one way. Room is spacious with lots of free snacks. Has a 7-eleven opposite the road. Highly recommended to anyone coming for a stopoever

Date of stay: December 2018