Lowest prices for your stay
US$35
Free cancellation until 17/03/21
Booking.comUS$37
Agoda.comUS$37
StayForLongUS$67
All reviews room was clean chose this place busy highway this hotel caters morning flight an overnight stay free breakfast breakfast buffet was ok min walk connecting flight rice family mart taipei main station transit sidewalk freeway westerners
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Good place to stay at the airport for a night. The room was very good. Internet was good. There is convenience stores nearby. No restaurants in easy walk, buffet at hotel was at best fair, but modestly priced.

I would stay again for a airport transfer

1  Thank patl375
Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

We had to overnight in Taipei and chose this place as it is very close to the airport. The room is not spacious but the double bed was great and the restroom was clean and modern. The check in staff was very professional and helpful with extending our checkout time.

The free breakfast was a large buffet of mainly Chinese breakfast staples. Very nice choice but most dishes were cold and on the bland side.

Overall a great stay. Highly recommendable for a stay over instead of spending the time in the airport.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2020

The hotel is nice, clean and fairly modern. Good if you need a place to crash before catching a flight. Staff spoke English well and there was a breakfast included in my rate. The breakfast buffet was ok, nothing special but not bad either. There's nothing near this hotel so you'll have to take a taxi or MRT to go anywhere. It's a quick 10 min walk from the MRT (just don't follow google maps as it will take you on roads without sidewalks, ask the hotel for directions as you have to go through a parking lot). Good value overall.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Our room was clean, bed & linens excellent and we were provided many amenities. We were only here for a layover and the airport access was quick & easy. We’ve never seen such an extensive breakfast buffet to be included in the room. All staff were friendly and helpful, all in all we’d stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KGGFamily
Reviewed 20 January 2020

I stayed in this hotel as I have an early flight the next day early morning. During check-in, the staff at front office just passed the room card to me and complete the payment. I suggested that the hotel shall provide 2 cards rather than 1. The front office's staff does not even inform me about the wifi information and the location to have breakfast. Although it is written at the "book" in the room, but I think this is a manner to inform during check-in. I stayed at room 700, which is the corner room. There is a staircase and I believed that it is accessible by the staff. It is very annoying by having people walking passby your room and listening to the sound of the open & close door. I can also smell the cigaratte's smoke. I am staying at non-smoking room but with the smell of the cigaratte! The weather is cold and the heater is malfunction. I need to switch off the air conditioner. However, when I switch off the air conditioner, the cigaratte's smell is so irritating and causing me to switch on the air conditioner again. The room is dim with only 2 lights! Bathroom is too dark! Besides that, the food during the breakfast is cold!

Overall, please improve your facilities, staff's manner and everything!

Please imp