Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$138
TravelocityUS$126
getaroom.comUS$158
2,339 results
All reviews free shuttle magic glass chinese restaurant the executive lounge an early flight next morning breakfast buffet every half hour stuffed panda shuttle service glass wall high speed china airlines short stay late arrival stayed one night taoyuan international airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2020

First, it took us a long time to get to our room. We got a priority welcome since I’m an accorplus member but our flight is night time and we’re all tired yet it took them a long time to give our room. Next day we were surprised to hear banging on our walls also in the ceiling. We have our 4month old baby with us and it was so stressful. I dont understand why they need to place us in a room where there are on going construction and we informed in advance that we have a baby. It was a very unpleasant experience for a 5 star hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank gracelago8
Reviewed 15 January 2020

Spotlights:
* Hearty Breakfast Buffet, esp Taiwanese Omelet available!
* Enjoy airplanes taking off right thru your room window
* Comfy Bed, a Goodnight's Sleep
* Free Shuttle from Hotel to Airport

Pity:
Overall in-room equipment is a bit old, and the bathroom wasn't 100% clean when I first entered the room. The Bath/Shower cube should be completely separated cuz the water easily spilled out onto the floor, quite slippery and dangerous. No tissue box in the bedroom, instead it's embedded in the bathroom sink! My friend and I didn't feel 5-Star quality during our stay.

Blog & FB Page : 席克偉 Foodie Chicvé
IG @chicve02

Room tip: Could request renovated room, cuz the room we stayed seemed a bit outdated.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 15 January 2020

I have now stayed in this hotel on three separate occasions. The first two times were back in October 2019. Based on my excellent stay and the good food at the restaurant I didn't give it a second though when it came to book again for a trip the first week of January.

While the room itself and the staff are and were excellent my chief complaint is with the restaurant.

On my first trip I was very happy with the breakfast and the dinners I enjoyed. On this last trip I could not have been more disappointed.

I initially ordered a Filet Mignon but was told that they were out. No problem, a little disappointing but really not a big deal. I instead ordered the Ribeye with mashed potatoes. What I received was unfit to be served at any restaurant, let alone one that charged NT$1508 (US$51.90, EURO 46.75, BP 37.61) after service charges.

The steak looked almost boiled. Then pan seared at the very last second. It was slimy and very off putting. I've attached a picture. The potatoes were clearly made from a boxed powder. They were dry, sour and had no flavor of potato. I was so disgusted I simply asked for the check, paid and left. I had maybe three bites.

Never again will I eat in this restaurant which means I can no longer stay in this hotel. I would also recommend anyone that reads this take this into account before they book a stay here.

This was terrible.

Room tip: Aim for the top floor if you can.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AdamOceanTraveler
Reviewed 12 January 2020

Speak excellent English, nice, considerate and prompt staffs, they noted and catered requests, very practical and functional as an airport or business hotel, good breakfast, have lounge. Recognise my ACCOR membership status.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Winnie L
EricRimbeuf, 總經理 at Hotel Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2020

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Eric Rimbeuf
Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport

Reviewed 12 January 2020

Great location for a stay between flights from New zealand and Europe (18 hours). We were given a nice and quiet room, and the hotel provided a convenient airport shuttle. Staff was very friendly. Thank you very much.

• Trip type: Travelled with family