2,338 results
All reviews free shuttle magic glass chinese restaurant the executive lounge an early flight next morning breakfast buffet every half hour stuffed panda shuttle service glass wall high speed china airlines short stay late arrival stayed one night taoyuan international airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

TPE Airport Novotel has good rooms, however the communication among staff and guests leaves much to be desired. I’ve stayed here several times, and I’ve always left feeling underwhelmed. Specifically today as I was ironing my shirt in my room, the iron left rust stains on my shirt from the steam holes. I contacted the hotel staff asking for a new iron to try to salvage the mess i now have, and the iron they deliver has surface rust on the iron. Who doesn’t love a rust stained dress shirt! Bottom line, come here with freshly pressed items!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2020

Though it's not the first time I stay in this hotel, comments are still worth to be given. The welcome gift received surprises me. It was not the same kind of fruits as before. It was a packet of red packets for Chinese New Year. The design of them is lovely. Also, I got some strawberries, a piece of chocolate with a Chinese character 'luck' on the surface, assorted nuts and Madeleines. The presentation of them was good as well.

Upon my arrival, I found that the bathroom door could not be shut tightly. I talked to the staff about it at the lounge before I left for sightseeing. When I came back that night, the door was repaired. I was satisfied of the rapid response of the staff member, especially Krystal.

In the first evening, I stayed at the executive lounge after hanging out for a while day. While I was eating, a staff brought a plate of dessert which is made of ruby chocolate to me. It is my pleasure that I could taste them before they were officially launched during Valentine's Day. They were delicious.

On the last night staying in the hotel, I went to the lounge again after buying loads of souvenirs. I found steam fish and "Buddha's delight" (佛跳牆) in the food station which was out of my expectations. I think it is good for promoting Chinese food to non-Chinese visitors though they may not like them. Anyway, both dishes were good in taste to be honest.

Last but not least, I would like to thank all the staff in the hotel, especially Krystal, Ling, Rebecca, Ailen and Lucy for providing outstanding services during my stay.

Room tip: Great view for the airport runways
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank ayshhk
Reviewed 11 March 2020

We pick this hotel because of location , we need to get on plane on early morning.And this hotel just 5 mins ride away from airport.
Free shuttle provide at from 6 am , but also underground station just next to hotel , also can bring you to T1 & T2 in 5 mins.
If you want to go to Taipei , you can take airport express too, take you around 40 mins.
Staff are nice and room is so tide.
For sure will come next time.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Patrick_batman11
EricRimbeuf, 總經理 at Hotel Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2020

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 14 February 2020

Stayed for one night before a flight back the next day.

Breakfast was superb, with endless options. Much more than I would expect from an airport hotel.

Rooms are comfortable and clean, better than the usual airport hotel rooms.

Location is very good. Not inside the terminal, but easy to reach with public transportation from the airport, or the hotel shuttle bus.
Also, a 15 min taxi drive to a near shopping center with many dining options.

One comment to the reception Manager - your team members seems to know their job, yet no really showing interest in their guests, more of "here's your room card, take it and move on". Nothing rude, just requires some fine tuning.

Will stay here again on future visits.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Snoofkin

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

We stay in Novotel Hotel from 10 Feb 2020,during the Coronavirus period. Everyone were wearing mask including us everywhere in Taiwan. Felt quite safe here. Very convenient too, the MRT is just at the doorstep.
Wouldn’t dare to explore many places due to the virus. Just relax in the hotel. We patronized the hotel’s restaurant, the breakfast was good, especially the braised pork with mushrooms. It’s was super... super good eating it with rice. Very flavorful and fragrant. We loved it so much.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 775teom