Lowest prices for your stay
US$121
Snaptravel
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$122
Hotels.comUS$122
All reviews airport shuttle usual amenities sister hotel business trip min taxi ride beautiful property sashimi night's sleep free shuttle hotel facilities the club lounge very nice hotel buffet restaurant titanium taiwan taoyuan tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2020

My family and I spent a night at Sheraton Taoyuan Hotel on Oct 8th, and this was our very first visit to the hotel. The front desk staff Mr. Paul Yap checked us in. He was impressively friendly and helpful when addressing my inquiries during the check-in process, which I think is highly commendable. In addition, food options and service quality offered at the lounge during Happy Hour and at the breakfast added another big plus. We also enjoyed a few other hotel facilities like the SPA and the Kid's club. Overall, we had a great time at the hotel, and we are planning to pay another visit shortly.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 8 September 2020

The staff are friendly and helpful, and can try their best to reach the requirement.
Due to COVID-19, the lounge quality and food service can't compare with the pre-COVID time.

All is good but the location and the surrounding environment will quite disappoint the visitors if you would like have the night life and fun.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Due to the coronavirus, I was moved from a sister hotel to this one. This was by far the best night's sleep I have had in many years. The bed was so comfortable. The room was clean and very tidy. The only downer in these times is that I could not get the room temperature above 26 degres C. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. Shame due to the virus that not many others were enjoying this magnificent experience.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JohnDoe33333
Hotel SheratonTaoyuan, 行銷 at Sheraton Taoyuan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Dear JohnDoe33333, thank you for choosing Sheraton Taoyuan Hotel! We are very glad that you loved your stay here. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again. Hope you have a nice day!

Reviewed 1 March 2020

Iam a platinum titanium member I made a booking for one night on the 29th of February i arange from the hotel to be pick up from the airport they confirm it that I Wil be pick up.at 10pn i was on the point of meeting at 9.50 pm Waite till 10.10 pm no one come to pick me up.i try to call the hotel times no one pick up. On the end I took a taxi.upon arrival I tell the front desk what is happen.and the response ohhh sorry. Also ween I book they don't mention that the club lounge is close do to the low capacity. If i knw that I Wil stay at another property. So the button line If u are a platinum member don't expect to visit the lounge. And make sure u take taxi don't rely on the hotel bus

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel SheratonTaoyuan, 行銷 at Sheraton Taoyuan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Dear yiannip2020, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Taoyuan Hotel and providing your honest feedback on the Tripadvisor.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent similar experience in the future.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Taoyuan.

Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

Hotel is 20 minutes from airport. Free shuttle. Staff contacted me in advance by email to offer booking. Timed didn’t work out so taxi was easy and cheap at 300. Free room upgrade Nice rooms. Pool closed during Covid 19 scare. Good gym open 24 hours. Perhaps the most attentive staff I can remember:at check in and check out. Brought me coffee. Brought me a water bottle as I came in for a run. I’ll come again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 728marshalld

Dear 728marshalld, thank you for choosing Sheraton Taoyuan Hotel! We are very happy that you loved your stay here. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again. Hope you have a nice day and wonderful journey!