“Wonderful place”
Review of Farmers' Kitchen

Farmers' Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 424 Restaurants in Hualien City
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is awesome. Delicious vegetarian (and began!) options with healthy ingredients. Love it! Also not expensive which makes it even nicer.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We came here after wanting a change from the Taiwanese cuisine and we’re happy we did. The place has a great vibe to it. Relaxing acoustic music playing softly in the background and wooden walls surrounding clean wooden tables. We got the mushroom salad and the margarita pizza. Portions weren’t very big but the cleanliness and tastiness of the food made up for it. Exactly what we needed. Just know they take cash only.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

It was a challenge finding vegetarian food in Taiwan, so a great place this was to find! It was a very rainy evening and the restaurant was warm and inviting. We left with full tummies. Thank you!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

If you are a vegetarian trying to find something to eat in Taiwan can be tricky. I was happy to end up at the Farmer's Kitchen where everything on the menu is vegetarian. There are several pasta dishes, pizza, calzone, salads, and other options. I chose the spinach and cheese calzone. While it was flavorful, the onions in it were completely raw and the calzone a bit underbaked. I was with a few others for a business lunch and our food straggled out of the kitchen at an incredibly slow pace. Everyone was waiting for the last person to get their food before they began to eat and by the time that last dish came, everything else had gotten cold. It was probably at least a half hour from when the first plate came out until the last person was served. There were only a couple of other people there, so it seemed strange that it took so long. Drinks also seemed to be served slowly and not all together. I would recommend this place for the food, because it was good, but just be aware that you could be waiting for quite some time to get your order.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank darcforest
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

If I had found this restaurant the first day I would’ve eaten my breakfast, lunch and dinner here both days. For someone trying to eat a whole food plant-based diet this place was heaven. I ate a delicious vegetable pizza and a grilled vegetable salad. All six of us, including twin nine-year-olds, went away full and happy.

Date of visit: January 2018