Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Came here with a group of close to 50 tourist. Service was OK. Wifi was OK. Breakfast was OK with lots of selection. Room was OK except the carpet was dirty and the lamp shades have dust all over. Did not get a room with hot spring Tub.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

You can see very beautiful mountain view . Enjoy the swimming spa . They serve Good Chinese food .its convenient come up from city .its good place for family activity also .their room is big enough and have couple & family room .

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2013

It is one of the highest minsu in cingjing. Nice big room. The rooms are exactly what is shown on the website.
We stayed in a room where theres a jacuzzi in the balcony.
Enjoy soaking in it while enjoying the view of the mountains in the day and looking at the stars at night. It is only a 3 minute walk to the highest 7-11 at 2050m.
Buffet breakfast was ok.
Went for the sunrise tour at Hehuanshan (3180m), highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2013
2  Thank gim1977
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Was here with a group tour. This is a nice clean hotel, with an outdoor hot spring tub. As it was winter and I was travelling with young children, we did not use the outdoor tub.

Fantastic view especially in the morning. I woke up early around 6 am and took the opportunity (before the kids woke up) to sit by the balcony and made a cup of coffee freshly ground with a hand grinder.

We had dinner and breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. Nice warm Taiwanese style home cooked food.

According to my GPS, my room was at 6622ft above sea level.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank JackLing
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Thought of the day~ : Sometime for some reason the approach was wrong where the result are same. Just to share my stay experience in Chun Jing Hill Villa last night. We been given a room where there are major repair works surrounding the room upon our arrival yesterday afternoon around 3pm. I had ask for a room change but the hotel refuse and inform us the repair work will only carry until 5pm. I ask to have an options on any alternative where an upgrade room with a price different to pay at NT $2600. We got it at NT $1000 after a session of bargain~., in anyhow I won't agree so much in paying them coz afterall it's not my false. At night time when am about to go to bed around 11pm, I called the reception for help coz the bed heater is out of order and my pillow is rather smelly, no reply after several attempt. We were force with no others alternative but to sleep in cool. I complaint to the PIC the next morning, were being threaten and ignore by the so call supervisor at the counter. Am upset with the services and attitute from the service staff. I had got refund back the NT $1000 we had pay yesterday for the room change price. But was very tire now of no proper rest, sleep yesterday nite. Attach some of the photo taken just now.

Date of stay: December 2012