Lowest prices for your stay
US$175
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$137
Agoda.com
US$120
eDreamsUS$175
Vio.comUS$126
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

The villa is located in top the hill of Cing Jing. A very nice and comfy patio welcomed you as soon as you arrived. Friendly and helpful staffs carried our luggages and checked us in smoothly. Complimentary coffee and tea are provided from 7am until 10am daily at the lobby. I had a penthouse type room where the beds are located on top of the room. Very nice bathroom with bathtub overseeing the hill view. Hot water dispenser is provided at the corridor of the villa. Fast WiFi and multi channel tv are provided in the room. Taiwanese style breakfast is also included.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Stay in cingjing with overnight stay in Le retour was not only great, view was fantastic. Love it with no regrets....Clean rooms n staff was friendly.
Going to cingjing strongly recommended a transport to go up Villa, it's very steep up to the top of Villa. Enjoyed our stay !

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Quite new and well maintained place. European look with a small fireplace. Nice viewing deck with full mountain view. Not walking distance to restaurant or 7-11. Free transport to their own restaurant. They can also arrange for sunrise viewing at He Huan Mountain.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank 105francot
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I really wanted to give a three and a half star... The place is ok, clean and decent. The view in front of the main building was nice and good to take pictures. We stayed in the little wooden house (actually just a room). It was clean, but didn't really put any effort on interior decoration. The view was just ok, you can see the mountains from your window and patio, but then not much else then that. The breakfast was simple and lack of choices. Coffee was just fine, not surprising. What bothered me the most was their staff's attitude. Nobody was smiling and you don't feel welcome at all. It was the same when we return our keys. I think it might be the owners problem with their staff, but I really don't like their attitude. It is a shame since we can tell they can really do better than that. Iwouldn't want to recommend this place to my friends. 房間乾淨,風景也不錯,外面的發呆亭也很讓人放鬆,但是工作人員的態度都不是很親切,完全沒有笑容,連還鑰匙都沒抬頭看你ㄧ眼,我想這應該是顧主跟員工之間的問題,但不應該讓員工發洩到房客身上⋯

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Stella L
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

The main cabin was alright, but there's one lower cabin for single and twin bed, you will want to stay away from. It's like a basement, all kinds of flies at the door welcoming you everyday and night, large bathroom but tiny window. Balcony is surrounded by trees within few inches from your face, view is just a feet wide if you pick an angle to stay away from the trees in front of you. I regretted coming as soon as I walk in the room, I'd give it 2 star for this room under this price.

Breakfast was alright, coffee from the machine tasted weird, could be the milk... I didn't bother find out and just pick other drinks.

Staffs were friendly overall.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sthabouthenry