Julia’s Garden is definitely one of the better and accomplished B&B in the 清境 area. It is a bit pricier at NTD$10K for 3 nights, but definitely worth the money!
We arrived around 730pm at night after our direct flight from Singapore. We definitely had a long journey.
We were greeted at the front desk by Miss Huang (黄姐）who arranged our room quickly and showed us to the room. She later gave us some home grown Persimmons that she plucked and peeled herself!
Rooms are warm and beds are heated. Constructed with wood, it really kept the heat and the winter out,
When we needed to get food at the 7-11 store, that is a 10 minutes walk away, the always helpful 刘国， gave us a ride to and back from the convenience store.
Anyway, my summary is:
1. Near convenience store
2. Can arrange trips to the surrounding areas with the help of miss huang( i think she is the owner lols)
3. Free shuttle service to the main farm and Little Switzerland.
4. Can arrange for taiwanese steam boat with the B&B
5. Chinese restaurant at the nearby Shop
6. They offered to send us back to the high-speed rail station in TaiChung at Free of charge on the last dayMore
- Free Wifi