Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
US$84
Vio.com
eDreamsUS$99
Agoda.comUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2016

The counter people are very warmth and courteous. When we reached there, we were given a welcome each. The welcome gift are not cheap.
The place is also central located and is within walking distance to the city.
Weather is very cold in December 15. It is a place that is worth staying and my two young kids enjoyed it very much.

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 16 December 2015

the hotel room is nicely decorated and very clean and neat. The view at the balcony was superb. We regret we didn't spend enough time there during our stay. The staff was very helpful for the direction and booking of airport transfer.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with TravelKing.com.tw
1  Thank chanwien
Reviewed 5 March 2015

Decided to give this hotel a try since the pictures on online seem great.
Paid a total of TWD5400 online for the 'qing ren (lover) suite'.
(Side note:I stayed at CingJing for 02 nights, 1st night at Starry Minsu , 2nd night here)

To get here, from the main road, its a steep U slope up and that's where you will reach the carpark of the hotel. (car will be able to access to this point). Once you alighted, you will have to pull your luggage up another straight steep slope for about 10 metres at least as car will not be able to drive further as it is too narrow.

The reception / lobby is right few steps away in front of you after you finished the slope. Checking in was fast. I received my free gift as online booking promotion comes with a free gift of my choice. Took the key and head towards my room. To my horror another flight of stairs was awaiting for me. I'm quite sure I took at least 50 to 60 step before i reach my room on level 2. When I thought finally I could take a rest, I was so wrong about it.

Room
Pro- It was true to picture, spacious. Balcony was my favorite part of room.

Con-
1- We choose this room because it stated it came with an electronic stove warmer. (this is important, its winter time, and on average it hit 7 degrees at night). The stove warmer did work, but could only feel the heat less than half a metre from it. which means it totally useless. And for your infor, there isnt any heat mat provided for the bed. We wore jackets, gloves and socks for that night.

2-Bed was comfortable but there was a clear thin layers of dust on top of those sheets and pillowcase.The only explanation was this room was not sold for quite some times. I did not realized it in the first place, till I saw the fibers dust on my hp screen which was placed screen down on the bed earlier on. Since we check in late, we did not bother the recep, we just carry the blanket and pillows out of our room and clear it off as it would be much faster.

3-The bathtub was divided by a door from the toilet bowl, instead of a curtain.
We did not bother to close it which was a huge mistake. Water running from the tap was yellowish at first. (there was a notice on the wall stating that water colour difference might be a little different was water its from hill or something which i couldn't remember.) But after running for a good 5 mins. I dont get to see that yellowish water for the rest of my stay.
Even water from the "Jacuzzi" function holes had yellowish water as well. Since I had my doubts about it, not sure whether its like what the notice is, or was it the problem from the bathtub and taps itself? We did a minor cleaning to it.
(Side note: The Jacuzzi function have a button to activate it, but the tub must be filled with full water before activate it if you do not want to get yourself wet like we did due to the strong pressure)
As the water spilled one the side where the toilet bowl is, what we did not realize was there was no water trap or drainage, which result in a mini flood at that area. (if you could understand what i mean). Every time you enter to relief yourself, you will have to step into the freezing water which irritates me a lot.
decoration- those little figures are glued dead to the table and shelves. It gave the countryside feel, but at the same times it collected lots of dust,and im talking about thick layer of dust. Only the eye level shelf and table are clear. The others you may refer to pictures.

This is one of the worst room ive stayed here. However breakfast is fine, and the staff are willing to help when you need information.
for the price paid, skip this place.

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank nightladyasuka
Reviewed 7 January 2015

Though the walk up to my room on the 3rd floor at Block C hurt but the sea of clouds view from the balcony is superb. If you have large/heavy luggage, good luck.

I spent my Christmas eve and Christmas at Qingjing and I am glad I booked this resort.
5 mins walk to the nearby 7-11, Starbuck, MosBurger, restaurant, Swiss garden and Carton Box King, foodcourt. Unfortunately the road path is without any road lamp, do carry a torchlight with you at night.

The room is huge and the view from the balcony is spectacular.
Breakfast is good. Their local porridge is superb.
Free wifi and complimentary airport to boil water.
The temperature will drop to 1 deg C. Be warned to wear warm clothes as there isn't any heater in the room.

To travel up to Hehuangzhan, check with the staff for booking of local mini bus which cost only NT$700 to NT$900 per person for 4 hours roundtrip tour.

For dinner, I strongly recommend the Chinese Restaurant in QingJing Farm Guomin Hotel. Superb set menu for 2 person cost only NT$600 complete with a soup, fish, chicken, vegetable and cut fruit.

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The staff at the reception were friendly. It is quite convenient to walk to the shop houses nearby so if there is a need to buy any necessities at night it would be accessible and withing walking distance. The rooms looks average. The view from the rooms is nice to see the sunrise. Breakfast is simple. Overall stay is pleasant.

Date of stay: December 2013