Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2018

*World class service provided by Front office crew*

Apologies for the delay in this compliment.
We were amazed and gratified by the post-vacation stay provided by Mr Chao.

My daughter had misplaced her hatchimals toy in the resort and only realised it after we were back in Taipei which was (a few hrs away, drive) from where we are in Ximending.
Not only, Mr Chao have assured and facilitate us in arranging a domestic courier (when we called up at past midnight) , plus to salvage the situation when he is Off duty when the courier did not arrived on the first route 2 days later.

His personal, responsible and tactful approach have wow us tremendously and I strongly urged the management to reward and commemorate this piece of excellence service.
Good employees are hard to come and having an outstanding one is definitely a plus.

We are confident with his presence and service in Qingjing Farm, will definitely proved to be a valuable asset to the brand.
Thank you Mr Chao for this memorable experience.

Regards and Grateful,
Mr and Mrs Tan
A due response on 25th Dec 2017.

Room tip: Family with Children
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ohhdonald
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I am not a picky person and am usually quite generous in my review. However sadly this would be my first hotel review that I would have to rate as poor.

Firstly I was shocked by the size of the hotel room. There was hardly any room to move around, let alone space to open our luggages. We are a family of 4 staying in the family room for 4 pax and imagine the frustration we had to open our luggages one at a time.
The management should consider removing some redundant furnitures, such as bulky chairs from the small rooms. The bulky tables & chairs do not make the room look elegant when there is limited space.

Secondly, furnishing & appliances in the room were old and poorly maintained. 2 of the rooms we booked had problems with the television and lights. Electrical fans provided in the rooms were also dusty.

I felt deceived by the hotel website which showed spacious, clean & well kept rooms. It was supposed to be the “best” hotel in Qing Jing but it was a total disappointment.

Date of stay: November 2017
3  Thank OrangeQ
Reviewed 15 March 2017

This hotel really was the closest to the shops, despite having to climb maybe 3 flights of stairs to get to the shops.

Pros:
- Had good wifi: but my room was just above the lobby
- Near the shops
- Near a bus stop
- Is a hotel - so has hotel facilities (other than outdoor ones)
- Very clean despite being a little 'aged'
- Room was pretty big - but I traveled alone
- Along many footpaths for exploring the area
- Staff were able to give good recommendations -original sunset tour with travel agency was cancelled, when asked, hotel staff recommended the nearby sunset walking trail
- A treetop walking path is being built connecting the area near the hotel to 'Green green pastures', when asked, staff at the farm said the pathway should be done by the end of this year: will have a stunning view of the valley

Cons:
- Breakfast: even with low expectations, the breakfast was decidedly depressing. Food choice was limited, presentation was sloven, taste was barely passable and the atmosphere of the restaurant was just one of defeat almost - fortunately: 7-eleven was nearby
- So. Many. Stairs. To get to the shops.
- A heater in the room would have been a great boon

In general, for someone who stayed only one night, I loved my time there. I found it was situated in the perfect spot for a lone traveler that wouldn't stray to far by herself.

Taking the bus to the farm was super easy with the bus card I got in Taipei, and counter staff even gave me a schedule of timings for the bus. During the cold season, there weren't any bugs at all, so i wasn't bothered by that though other reviews complain of mosquitos.

Just a note too, at the shops nearby, the lovely shop that sells scented soaps, also sells postcards, AND included in the price of the postcard is postage! Had lunch at the western restaurant on the second floor, and the lamb chop was delish. Sit near the corner of the restaurant next to the window. Made the meal that more special.

Room tip: See if you can request for rooms on the second floor just above the lobby for good wifi.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank SunniDanni
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Beautiful scenery. Lodging owners are friendly and makes us feel at home. Breakfast is simple but good enough. However, no lift available, so need to take stairs, a bit inconvenient for those who can't walk much. Good that they provided us a wonderful view room, with a room convenient for my parents.

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank JudyC2767
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

This is our first time staying at this hotel. The room that we stayed is really dirty, old and tired. Thou the location is near to restaurants and 7-11 but will not consider this guest house the next time. Even in cold winter, they don't provide heater in the room. Thou it did not have Aircon in the room but it was really cold. We need to wear a few layer of clothes to sleep. Not suitable for old or families with children.

Date of stay: December 2016