Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2019 via mobile

We reached there using bus & we got down at station near 国民宾馆。
I called the guest house & tell them we are there, then they arrange a car to pick us up. Otherwise, it quite hard to find the guest house if you're first time there.
The person in charge upgraded our 3-persons room to 4 persons room (instead of adding extra bed) to a twin sharing room. We are so happy.
Besides, she also help us to arrange the sunrise tour the next morning and transfer from Qingjing to Taichung with a reasonable price.
We were told that we were given a free two-ways transportation. & additional will be charge TWD50/pax which is acceptable for us as there are quite hard to grab a transport there. Meanwhile, we are glad that she also offered us option to go to a restaurant with free transportation (to & fro).
The hotel room is big & the veds are equipped with electric blanket.
I am very happy staying there & thanks to Ms 小雨。

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 1 May 2019

Having experienced myself this wonderful place,I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
a) Check-in was very smooth. The moment I stepped into the hotel, I was greeted by the reception who able to speak English. She already got my booking details and assigned a room for me. I really felt like a VIP.
b) Hotel is value for money. Room comes with mountain view and shower with bathtub. Bed and pillows are comfy. Breakfast was good and they provide varieties for Asian and Western palate. Not only that, hotel gave away free tickets to attraction like Green Grassland, Swiss Garden, Horse Show.

c) I like to commend the exceptional service by a female reception staff. One night on 24 Apr 19, I was stranded at one restaurant after dinner at 8.00 pm. The bus service has ceased for the night & the restaurant owner tried calling taxi but none available. The retaurant owner said the only option is for us to take a walk around 30 minutes up to reach the hotel. However the temperature outside was too cold for my wife to bear and the road is dangerous as there was no footpath to wak on. Luckily when the restaurant called the hotel, the reception quickly dispatched a car with driver to pick us up for free. The reception staff even accompanied the driver knowing that we can only comunicate in English. I forgot this reception staff name but she hails from Malaysia. I hope hotel management take note of this staff excellent customer service.
(d) On the next day, I still want to visit other attraction after checking-out, The hotel staff is kind enough to allows me store my baggage at their counter. Very good service indeed.
(e) I also like to commend the housekeeping for retuning my cellphone plug which i left in the room. I would not able to charge my phone if I lost it.

(f) Finally the hotel's location is very good. It has Starbucks, 7-Eleven and bus interchange within short walking distance. Its also easy to find a taxi there.

Thank you Qinjing Farm Guest House. You have made my trip to Taiwan very memorable.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

It's true to find this place so convenient for getting around Qingjing highlands. Tourist information center is just next to it, from there you can find convenient store, ATM machine, food stores, Starbucks and bus station etc. So no worries if you travel alone or with family for basic needs, especially comes in handle for those has taken public transport to Qingjing. I am surprised the guest house environment was quite decent that exceed my expectations although I receive info beforehand that this place is rather old. Along the way getting your room, you will find something odd like the 2 steps stairs here at hallway, which make no sense to me. Probably that's the taste of oldies.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank steven f
Reviewed 2 January 2018

*World class service provided by Front office crew*

Apologies for the delay in this compliment.
We were amazed and gratified by the post-vacation stay provided by Mr Chao.

My daughter had misplaced her hatchimals toy in the resort and only realised it after we were back in Taipei which was (a few hrs away, drive) from where we are in Ximending.
Not only, Mr Chao have assured and facilitate us in arranging a domestic courier (when we called up at past midnight) , plus to salvage the situation when he is Off duty when the courier did not arrived on the first route 2 days later.

His personal, responsible and tactful approach have wow us tremendously and I strongly urged the management to reward and commemorate this piece of excellence service.
Good employees are hard to come and having an outstanding one is definitely a plus.

We are confident with his presence and service in Qingjing Farm, will definitely proved to be a valuable asset to the brand.
Thank you Mr Chao for this memorable experience.

Regards and Grateful,
Mr and Mrs Tan
A due response on 25th Dec 2017.

Room tip: Family with Children
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ohhdonald
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I am not a picky person and am usually quite generous in my review. However sadly this would be my first hotel review that I would have to rate as poor.

Firstly I was shocked by the size of the hotel room. There was hardly any room to move around, let alone space to open our luggages. We are a family of 4 staying in the family room for 4 pax and imagine the frustration we had to open our luggages one at a time.
The management should consider removing some redundant furnitures, such as bulky chairs from the small rooms. The bulky tables & chairs do not make the room look elegant when there is limited space.

Secondly, furnishing & appliances in the room were old and poorly maintained. 2 of the rooms we booked had problems with the television and lights. Electrical fans provided in the rooms were also dusty.

I felt deceived by the hotel website which showed spacious, clean & well kept rooms. It was supposed to be the “best” hotel in Qing Jing but it was a total disappointment.

Date of stay: November 2017