Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
View deal
Booking.comUS$56
eDreamsUS$56
PricelineUS$51
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

The room was just big enough for a double bed, but it had a refrigerator and the shower had multiple heads & plenty of pressure. The light & power switches were a bit tricky to figure out. Breakfast was a nice mix of western and Asian selections. I would stay again.840-5230-0385-003-00017-00673-01l

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2019

Living in a 3 person room, every day will be cleaned and replaced with mineral water. The breakfast food is very fresh and varied every day. The chef is very busy cooking, the counter service staff is very polite, very good hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

Everything was great at this hotel. Will return soon. Thanks for the excellent hospitality. My room faced the street but I had no problem with noise. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was clean and hi tech: jetted tub.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

We were passing through Taipei to visit a friend. With local knowledge and living nearby (in the Shilin District), she booked us a night at a place she recommended. We were very pleased with our stay. This is an excellent and quiet location near the Beitou hot springs and mountainside outdoor spot. This area has had an expat presence over the years, but you still do not lose the local feel. Numerous and diverse restaurants and coffee shops were a brief walk away. The room was quiet, and bath facilities were very nice. Breakfast was also diverse, while the staff was very kind. While this place may not be widely-known, I would definitely recommend the Beautique Hotel in Shilin for a northern area stay in Taipei.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dps-TX
Reviewed 7 November 2018

It is an one of best hotels I visited. The hotel and guest rooms are small but I feel very comfortable and convenient during my stay. All staffs are very kind and willingly to help. The room I stay is quite and clean. All facilities are new and bright. Their complimentary breakfast is excellent. There are more different stlyes you can choose. The foods are warm and fresh. Most are made by themselves. It is a wonderful home feeling hotel!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Navigator803455, 經理 at Beauty Hotels Taipei - Beautique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from the Beauty Hotels Taipei - Beautique Hotel,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.
We thank you for staying in our place and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.