Beauty Hotels Taipei - Beautique(Shilin)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$143
Agoda.com
US$71
US$65
Chientan Youth Activity Center(Shilin)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$53
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Greatt Hotel(Shilin)
All reviewsshilin night marketviolin playeramerican schoolnational palace museumsmall hoteltianmu branchfree laundrynearest mrtbreakfast buffetfamily roomtaxi rideself service laundryvisit taipeibooked this hotelboutique hotelhome away from homeclose proximity
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I've been here countless times, and the service they provide here never fail to amaze me, very very caring and friendly staffs. If you're on a budget and looking for somewhere to relax, this is the place for you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
劉邦治, 主任 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for choosing Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, it was our pleasure to serve you during this recent trip to Taipei. We are great pleasure to know that you had a great time at our hotel and your compliments will definitely be shared with our team to recognize their efforts.

Thank you once again for your kind observations and fine compliments. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Dandy hotel Tianmu Branch.

George Liu
Hotel Supervisor

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The staff are very friendly and helpful from the time we stepped into the lobby to our departure. We were pleasantly surprised with a birthday cake for our friend and even myself whose birthday was days later. The birthday cards were personally written and signed off.

Stayed: January 2018
孟純 吳, 主任 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for staying in Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch in Taipei.

We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and know that you enjoyed our special surprise. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor to our future guests, we are all looking forward to your next visit in the near future :)

Vivian Wu, Supervisor
Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel.it was my first time in Taipei and I used trip advisor and was not disappointed!! The front desk people were so nice, I am hoping I can remember everyone’s names now, Sean, Ian, Cindy and the others were so polite and helpful, they always stood up when any guest arrived at their desk. They were all so helpful and friendly and smiley...my room was clean and comfy..I am so glad I stayed in this area, it felt like a neighbborhood...I could walk around and have small cozy restaurants and even a wonderful Thai message spa was around the corner..The MRTwas so easy to get around, I was so impressed with the friendly and kind LocL people and don’t miss th National Palace museum...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
鈺麟 黃, 經理 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review on Tripadvisor after your stay at Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch.

I will surely share your cheerful comments with Shane, Ian and Cindy who will be encouraged by your remarks.

We are delighted to hear you had a great stay but most importantly our staff, our services and facilities lived up to your expectations. Your kind feedback will encourage our team to continue to delight our guests in the future.

Hopefully we will welcome you again in the very near future. We all look forward to sharing those lovely places with you on your next visit.

Allen Huang
Hotel Assistant Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best accommodation.... all the staffs never fail to make you feel at home... breakfast is great with violinist on every Mon... Impressive indeed.... looking forward for my next stay... keep it up Guys...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
孟純 吳, 主任 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We felt flattered and thrilled that you have given us such a stunning feedback and will definitely share it with our team. We will continuously provide better service to all our valuable guests, and exceeding expectations.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Yours sincerely,

Vivian Wu, Supervisor
Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch

Reviewed 16 March 2018

A hotel with excellent service and exceptional friendliness. As a returning guest, I highly recommend Dandy Tianmu to all visitors in Taipei, new and seasoned. Rooms are creatively themed on each level and are commendably clean and comfortable, coupled with excellent housekeeping service and easy-to-use amenities like laundry facilities to suit the needs of all guests. The breakfast is always excellent, with a wide and healthy selection of Asian and Western dishes for a revitalising start to your day. Not to be missed, too, is a lovely live violin performance to complement and enhance your breakfast experience each Monday morning ! Conveniently located in the vicinity are several recommended restaurants and fully affordable dining places, all in close proximity to Dandy Tianmu as well.

Above all, I would like to express my gratitude once again to the reception staff for their personal warmth and exceptional service-- Ian, Shane and Kenton, as well as Belle, Mickey and Doris, for always helping me with my room reservation needs, offering personal and invaluable recommendations for places of interest distinctly tailored to my interests, and especially for going the extra mile to make my stay a memorable one always. Will definitely be back very soon !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Auggie W

Dear valued guest,

I will surely share your cheerful comments with Ian, Shane,Kenton, Belle, Mickey and Doris who will be encouraged by your remarks, and I am confident this will inspire them to continue to deliver memorable experiences to all our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, we are all looking forward to your next visit in the near future

Allen Huang