All reviewsshilin night marketamerican schoollive violinnational palace museumsmall hoteltianmu branchfree laundrybreakfast buffetfamily roomtaxi rideself service laundryvisit taipeibooked this hotelmetro stationclose proximityamazing hotelcleaning staff
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is our third time staying at the Dandy Hotel. We keep coming back!!
When we walk through the front door we feel like we are home.

The hotel has very clean rooms. They offer many in-room amenities including snacks, tea and bottled water. Every toiletry item that you could want is already in the room.
In the lobby area there is a room with a male and female washroom plus 2 washers and dryers and free detergent - a huge plus when travelling.

Location is great. Many coffee shops and shopping in the area. Grocery stores very close by. Easy to use bus access that will take you to the MRT and anywhere in the city.

The staff is over the top. They are very friendly, respectful, helpful, kind and caring. They do everything they can to help the customer. Customer service is their priority. They make us feel like family.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie D
孟純 吳, 主任 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Debbie D,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review on Tripadvisor after your stay at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch.

We felt flattered and thrilled that you have given us such a stunning feedback and stay with us third time.
We will definitely share it with our team. We will continuously provide most personalized and detail oriented service to all our valuable guests, and exceeding expectations.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Vivian Wu, Supervisor
Dandy Hotel -Tianmu Branch

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a great stay at the Dandy hotel. It is a small boutique hotel with all the necessary amenities. The rooms were clean. The included breakfast buffet was small, but adequate. The staff was friendly and went above and beyond once they learned it was my birthday and even included a small something for my son who's birthday was later in the month. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank J H
劉邦治, 主任 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, it was our pleasure to serve you during this recent trip to Taipei.We are great pleasure to know that you had a great time at our hotel and your compliments will definitely be shared with our team to recognize their efforts. Happy Birthday to you and we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Dandy hotel Tianmu Branch.

George Liu
Hotel Supervisor

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I've been here countless times, and the service they provide here never fail to amaze me, very very caring and friendly staffs. If you're on a budget and looking for somewhere to relax, this is the place for you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for choosing Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, it was our pleasure to serve you during this recent trip to Taipei. We are great pleasure to know that you had a great time at our hotel and your compliments will definitely be shared with our team to recognize their efforts.

Thank you once again for your kind observations and fine compliments. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Dandy hotel Tianmu Branch.

George Liu
Hotel Supervisor

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The staff are very friendly and helpful from the time we stepped into the lobby to our departure. We were pleasantly surprised with a birthday cake for our friend and even myself whose birthday was days later. The birthday cards were personally written and signed off.

Stayed: January 2018
孟純 吳, 主任 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for staying in Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch in Taipei.

We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and know that you enjoyed our special surprise. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor to our future guests, we are all looking forward to your next visit in the near future :)

Vivian Wu, Supervisor
Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel.it was my first time in Taipei and I used trip advisor and was not disappointed!! The front desk people were so nice, I am hoping I can remember everyone’s names now, Sean, Ian, Cindy and the others were so polite and helpful, they always stood up when any guest arrived at their desk. They were all so helpful and friendly and smiley...my room was clean and comfy..I am so glad I stayed in this area, it felt like a neighbborhood...I could walk around and have small cozy restaurants and even a wonderful Thai message spa was around the corner..The MRTwas so easy to get around, I was so impressed with the friendly and kind LocL people and don’t miss th National Palace museum...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
鈺麟 黃, 經理 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review on Tripadvisor after your stay at Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch.

I will surely share your cheerful comments with Shane, Ian and Cindy who will be encouraged by your remarks.

We are delighted to hear you had a great stay but most importantly our staff, our services and facilities lived up to your expectations. Your kind feedback will encourage our team to continue to delight our guests in the future.

Hopefully we will welcome you again in the very near future. We all look forward to sharing those lovely places with you on your next visit.

Allen Huang