Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$59
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Expedia.comUS$58
TravelocityUS$58
Orbitz.comUS$58
1,241 results
All reviews free laundry service american school the breakfast area mrt station family mart bus stop visiting taipei washer and dryer staying at this hotel comfortable hotel branch kenton relatives neighborhood starbucks tienmu
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

Great location! Clean and neat hotel
Staffs are so nice and friendly.
They also offer delicious and so many kinds breakfast
Family mart is left on the corner it really convenient to shop for grocery
They also offer wash machine and dryer for free
I will definitely come back next time!
Lovely hotel and best deal!
❤️

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
1  Thank AmyW4726
Huang Allen, 業主 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write this wonderful review on Tripadvisor after you stay with us.
Your kind recognition of our service team will definitely motivate us to provide even better stay experience to all our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, we are all looking forward to your next visit in the near future

Reviewed 10 December 2020

Brought students to stay for a robotics tournament nearby. The hotel was very friendly towards me and my team of 19 students. They accommodated us perfectly. Thank you so much for helping us rest so well during our stay in Taipei!

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so thrilled to read your wonderful review on tripadvisor and glad to know that you had enjoyed many aspects of our hotel. I will surely share your cheerful comments with our team, who will be encouraged by your remarks.

Hopefully we will welcome you again in the very near future. We all look forward to sharing those lovely places with you on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

I have traveled a lot in my life, but there a only few places where I felt so welcomed and relaxed like in Dany Hotel during my stay. The hotel was always clean, from the room that was cleaned on a daily bases, through the lobby and restaurant space. The staff was impeccable, always ready to help and give their assistance with any request I had. The receptionists are always standing up and saying hi when I was entering the hotel, which I found very respectful. Restaurant staff is working very hard to make everyone feel satisfied during breakfast time.
I highly recommend this hotel which in my opinion is, regarding the service and facilities, have the rating of 10!
Looking forward staying with you for some next time!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Huang Allen, 業主 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your precious experience at Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch. I am so pleased to hear that you were satisfied overall with the hotel and the service.

We will continue to provide most comfortable and exceptional service to our valuable guest.

Dandy hotel -Tianmu Branch
Allen Huang / Assistant Manager

Reviewed 20 June 2020 via mobile

The staff at the Dandy Hotel counter are cordial , Service Professional ;Room is clean and comfortable , The service staff treats the children kindly and friendly and provide nearby travel itineraries .

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
allen730210, Assistant Manager at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2020

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch as your accommodation during your trip in Taipei and thank you for sparing your precious time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 27 May 2020

I went to Taipei a few months ago and stayed here. Great service and very friendly staff. Specifically Alina was incredible in offering tips on places to go, things to do, and food to eat. When I return, I will stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019
allen730210, Assistant Manager at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying in Dandy Hotel Tianmu during your trip in Taipei and writing this positive review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to learn that you were pleased with our services.Your compliments have been shared with the entire team, and we are all very proud that we were able to contribute to making your trip to Taipei an enjoyable one.

We hope to see you in the near future for a fully enjoyable stay.

Yours sincerely,