Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
US$52
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$60
US$45
SAVE US$15
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Hotels.comUS$50
Expedia.comUS$50
ZenHotels.comUS$60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2019

Nice hotel which is great when arriving late in the night or for a quick stopover. They serve a nice local Taiwanese breakfast with local delicacies. Yummy. Nice surroundings but it's quite a distance to the city.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed there last week for a night. The room was ok with weird shower curtain design. If you take a bath, it was ok, but if you take a shower, the curtain wouldn’t stop the water and eventually the whole floor in the bathroom was wet.

The hotel is pretty basic. For breakfast, they offer variety of Taiwanese style toppings with rice porridge. However the western style was plain, just toast with jams which was surrounded by many flies.

One thing need to be noted is that if you really need to use their desktop, try to use it as quick as possible. I used it for around half an hour and my legs were bitten multiple times by bugs (either fleas or midges, definitely not mosquitoes) and they are itchy as hell.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I was stuck in Taipei because of a typhoon and my flight got cancelled. Hotel Information Desk at airport booked me for a night for 2500 NTD with free hotel-aiport transfers. The hotel staff is very, very nice and arranged sandwiches for me as I was leaving early the next day. I also emailed them back to ask for a receipt for my travel insurance claim and they replied immediately. Room is very basic, but for emergencies and stop-over's this is a great deal!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank altair06
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Airport information rep gave us this hotel as a good stop over for one night.
Room transfers and breakfast sounds to good to be true. room 206 one night booked.
7pm arrival 5am departure.
reception was very nice and spoke perfect english,
room was tiny big enough for one only, a couple very tight, we had four travel bags and it filled the room. the decor was old and tired in need of a full upgrade and nothing as shown on the advertising internet pages, the bathroom half bath, should be a shower room tiling,shower sink taps all in need of up grade,
But the bed was firm and the shower ran hot, a one night stay was all i could put up with, I presume the good reports are from the newly refurbished rooms we got the original.

Room tip: check that you get a refurbished room before you leave the airport as we nver.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Booked on recommendation from Airport rep, Overall cost comes with airport transfers and breakfast. We arrived at 7pm and departed at 5am. room 206.
The room was very run down and not as shown in the picture advertised open plug sockets, cables poorly run from the tv. bathroom very shabby wood work in need off a total upgrade. room it self was a poor size to spread out.
Good points firm bed for the night and hot shower, one night was enough never had to unpack, so shower sleep and go.

Room tip: make sure you see the room before confirmation as we did not check, we got the before room not the after!
Date of stay: June 2017