Bin Cheng Hotel(Yilan City)
US$28
Day-Chen Hotel(Yilan City)
US$39
East Commercial Affairs Hotel(Yilan City)(Great Value!)
US$55
Dubai Motel(Yilan City)
US$73
  • Restaurant
Tianxiaju Motel(Yilan City)
US$58
US$53
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$72
US$66
  • Restaurant
Silks Place Yilan(Yilan City)
Priceline
Brulee's Done(Yilan City)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationnight marketopposite hotelwalking distancetrain stationbuffet breakfastdongmenbasement
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Good location but that’s about it
The sound proof of my room was extremely bad, I could hear people talking and moving chairs in the restaurant just above my room
Breakfast was a joke. First of all, breakfast was just in the area near the lobby, so there were not enough tables to fit in all guests (but this hotel has total 33 rooms only?). I guess they need to arrange table booking for breakfast! There is also not much food served on the small buffet table.
This hotel claims to be 5 stars, but the breakfast was the worst I have ever had in Taiwan
Also NO WIFI when staying in the room!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2015

The service really worth a 5 star, but the hardware of the hotel is unacceptable. All the staff in this hotel were friendly and helpful. From the time we parked the car, the staff came bring us umbrellas, and carried our luggage to the lobby for us. Very sweet of them. The location of the hotel is excellent too, very close to the night market, and the rail station. When we thought that everything is perfect, the terrible things happened. We boiled some water in the room with the dedicated outlet on the wall, it tripped off the electrical circuit and most of the lights went off. They sent someone to help, the lights came back on, but the outlet for the water still was working. Then the hairdryer stopped working. Someone was sent to fix the problem, but after a while, the dryer went off again. At last, they brought us another hairdryer to use. I feel bad for the staff. They do their best to accommodate customers, but the hardware kept failing them.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank KyWan
Reviewed 17 April 2015

Though this hotel has been around for 20 years according to the staff over there, the stay is quite a pleasant one for a night at Yilan. Morning breakfast is quite standard nothing in Taiwan.

Walking distance to Raohe night market, Yilan train station and Jimi Square.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ThomasToh
Reviewed 28 March 2015

It is located in between train station and night market. The location is fantastic!

Front desk staff is in 5 star standard. They placed my stuff into the room which I left there a few hours before actual check in time. A lady also escorted me to the room. I didn't expect it with the price I paid for and a small hotel like that.

The bathroom got a standing shower and a separate bath tub. The room type I ordered from online agent was a single bed. But then, I got a queen size bed. Room was very comfortable and the size was good enough. There was not much defect could be found from the room. It was well maintained.

Breakfast was included in a very European style café. Food was....Well, you can get lots of good stuff cross the street.

Overall, it was a surprise! Great management! Well done!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank alittlemermaid
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

The Grand Boss hotel is about 5 minutes walk from Yilan station, which we found to be super convenient. Staff were helpful bit speak little English- we booked via booking.com and the were no issues with check in / out. Really good value as the hotel and spacious rooms are pretty plush in an old world kind of way (1920s posh!). We had the buffet breakfast which was basic but had some nice Asian dishes such as congee and stir fried veges as well as a small Western spread. You can also hire bicycles from the hotel free of charge.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends