Lowest prices for your stay
US$156
US$140
Hotels.comUS$156
Trip.comUS$156
ZenHotels.comUS$176
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Hotel is just beside the lake, rooms with balconies have their balconies hanging over the lake, so it is great! It is within walking distance to the shopping area and lots of eateries nearby! There is no elevator though, so be prepared to climb stairs, even if your room is on the same level as the reception, you need to take the stairs to access the breakfast area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We are three families with kids ranging from 5-13 years old and we stayed on third floor family rooms with an second floor attic room. There is no elevator because of wood structures, so there is no sound approve!!! We got calls every night from front desk told us that guests downstairs complained that we were too loud. We were just whispering in the rooms, please!!! Please reconsider I you want to stay here, even if you come here without kids! The drain for the shower is very slow too. You have to finish within less than five mins otherwise the dirty water would fill up and you would stand in dirty water and it leaks all over the bath room floor !!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Biggest wooden house in asia! Made by Taiwan Cypress. Receptionist is polite and helpful, room are big, we stay at 4pax room (room 303) for 2nights with a balcony facing Sun Moon Lake, most of it are good, but few bad defects are, our room 303 when open the balcony can smell the fishy smell. quite noisy of walking sound and pulling the windows sound coming from the room up on us, the sound insulation are bad. Breakfast dish are same everyday. No lift for upper floor and need to carry luggage to climb up the staircase to 5th and 6th floor.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I paid for my rooms upon check-in and told the staff at the reception to charge the amount to Singapore Dollar. The next morning I was approached by another staff from the reception telling me that due to their oversight, the amount charged yesterday was not in Singapore dollar, so they offered the refund and recharge the amount to my credit card. This however resulted in an overcharge of over 100,- Singapore dollar.
I wrote 2 emails to the hotel upon receiving my credit card statement in Singapore. Absolutely no reply.
I would have expected at least an apology from a 5* star hotel.
Also, there is a Nespresso coffee machine in the room, however, when we asked for milk, the receptionist simply told us that there is no milk in the hotel. Guess what we saw at the breakfast buffet next morning...

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank HN L
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited there as a pre honey moon, but it turned out to be a very uncomfortable and unpleasant memory for us.
1. When we entered our room, we found the toilet was so dirty. Moreover, they forgot to provide the shampoo for us...
2. The clerks didn’t seem to be well disciplined..they talked and laughed and even didn’t care the customers.
3. The price they charged didn’t match the breakfast they provided....the breakfast can’t be worse.
4. We won’t recommend this hotel and won’t come visit again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
9  Thank Stay466445