Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$47
Trip.comUS$47
eDreamsUS$47
Orbitz.comUS$47
1,960 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2013

This is my second time staying at this hotel. Stayed for 6 nights in Jan and I totally enjoyed my stay there. Though room was considered small with very little space for walking but that was really fine with me considering many other wonderful factors of the hotel. I am a light sleeper,myself and I dun deny you can hear next door talking but its not all the time but just at times so I felt its not really an issue for me.

As for service, FANTASTIC! How many hotels actually bothers to call you from oversea to confirm your booking and reply your email promptly all the time despite countless emails to them. There was once when I did not request for housekeeping and when I came back at night, the cleaner aunty saw me at the lift and asked me if I wanted to change my towel and replenish anything.I was quite shocked that they bother to do so to that extend even when I did not ask for it.

As for facilities, previously there were just juices, coffee and tea but this round, got green tea latte, hot chocolate etc provided in common area. I think they do change from time to time. There are also microwave and toaster if you need and washing machine and dryers too at no cost.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful review on us with your precious time. It is our honor to serve you and be your host while you were in Taipei. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and service.

We always treat all of our guests as our own friends and families. When our guests return with their smile of satisfaction just making our day. It is the best reward that we could get and making us to keep improving ourselves. There are still many to see to indulge and taste in Taipei. Please visit us next time when you planing to come to Taipei.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Let us offer you another home-alike experience.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Location was great, right beside the Ximen MRT station (via Exit 3). walking distance to Ximendin and many shops along the way.

But the cleanliness needs some improvements, found hair in the bathtub upon checking in and the walls were abit moldy. Walls too thin and bad for light sleepers. The room we booked did not have any window.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank accura_sg
NicoleTzeng, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Dear valued guest,

Many thanks for leaving a comment regarding your recent stay at CityInn Hotel Plus- Ximending Branch. While we are glad to know that you satisfied with our location but regret that the cleanliness didn't meet standard. Meanwhile, I am very sorry for any inconvenience occurred during your stay. We are aware of the sound insulation issue in our building. We have tried very hard to find a better solution for it. The improving project is proceeding and will be finished in a few months.

We will do our best to improve these problems so that we may serve our guests better in the future. One again, thank you for your feedback, hopefully we can welcome you again!

Nicole Tzeng

Reviewed 6 January 2013

Hotel is near to Exit 3 Ximen MRT station. Its so convenient to go around. No worries!
Staffs and room attendance is all very friendly. What will brighten you days with all the warm smiles and greetings. The effort they put into remember your name is a plus point. Hotel room is small yet cosy. Comfortable bed and pillows. Thin wall which i believe is improving alot. This hotel is way too good be it for a short stay or a long stay.
Thanks Cityinn Plus for the awesome service. This will be the one and only hotel i will stay with during my visit in Taipei.

Room tip: Rooms with Window will be a wise choice.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful review on us with your precious time. It is our honor to serve you and be your host while you were in Taipei. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel location, facilities and service.

However, I am very sorry for any inconvenience occurred during your stay. We are aware of the sound insulation issue in our building. We have tried very hard to find a better solution for it. The improving project is proceeding and will be finished in a few months.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Situated at Exit 3 Ximen MRT Station, CityInn Hotel is very convenient if you plan to explore Taipei on your own. The staff is very friendly, though the room is a bit small and some rooms without windows, but generally it is clean and acceptable. The quality of the room is good and it is very well decorated. We had a very pleasant stay here.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Elaine C
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. It is our honor to have you as our guest. I am very glad to know that our service could meet your standard.

Please come visiting us again when your are in Taipei next time. We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

This hotel is amazingly near the train station. Alight at Ximendingetro station, take exit 3 and the hotel is on the left aide of the road. You can probably get to the hotel in 30 secs.

Hotel is modern, nice and clean with coffee and tea services in room and at the basement. The basement area is pretty cool, they have microwave, washing machine, computer, free wifi and some sofa for you to rest in case the room is not ready. I slept in the sofa for three hours while waiting for our room to be ready.

The only gripe i have is the lift - it's rather small, and slow, and when it's checkout time, you might have to wait for the lift to go up and down a few times before you get a chance to board, especially if you're staying between 3 - 6 floors.

2  Thank Solowanderlust
Howard F, Manager at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to write a review on us. I am glad to know that you like our location and facilities. There always will be some sorts of differences on our decoration and equipments from time to time. However, the passion to serve our guests in a better way is always consistent.

I am so sorry about the inconvenience caused by our elevator. Our hotel was remodeled base on an old building. Although we have renewed all the facilities and most of structures but there are couple of fundamental structures can not be changed, such as elevator shaft. Please accept my apology for this issue.

Hopefully you can visit us again next time in Taipei. We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Howard Fan